Reppin
Live your own life
S
CHUEcYWW8AAL_Qg.jpg
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
If you accept transgenders you're put in the position where you have to accept Rachel.

I don't accept trannys so I don't have to, but the rest of the super liberal nikkas...:ufdup:
i dont agree fam.

Only because gender is a very complex topic. On the simplest level your right that a man can never be a woman because he has XY chromosomes and a woman has XX chromosomes. But on a more complex level....it is possible for a XY male to have a vagina if there is dysfunction in his chemicals. Sameway a woman can grow a more masculine voice, mustache, and enlarged clitoris/pseudo-penis if she has too much testosterone.

So its not impossible to believe that a man feels like hes really a woman

but a white person thinking their really black doesnt make as much sense since black (in terms of development) is really just a pigment to the body (its not a way of life like being male/female)

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
i dont agree fam.

Only because gender is a very complex topic. On the simplest level your right that a man can never be a woman because he has XY chromosomes and a woman has XX chromosomes. But on a more complex level....it is possible for a XY male to have a vagina if there is dysfunction in his chemicals. Sameway a woman can grow a more masculine voice, mustache, and enlarged clitoris/pseudo-penis if she has too much testosterone.

but a white person thinking their really black doesnt make as much sense since black (in terms of development) is really just a pigment to the body (its not a way of life like being male/female)

What would that entail?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i dont agree fam.

There are actual Black people that have the exact same pigment to the body as Rachel.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
thats what im saying; black is not a way of life; its just a pigment. Its not as complex as gender

There have been no studies of the brains of people who believe they're other than the race they were born as, so to conclude that race is no more than pigment is simply shortsighted and grossly uninformed because there's no scientific data to back up your assertions nor have scientists even began to study this phenomena.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
having the same brain chemistry as a woman

We only know about this shared brain chemistry because it's been studied, until we study the brains of people who believe they are other than the race they were born as, everything said is nothing more than conjecture.