☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why she gotta be mentally disturbed but Transgender people aren't?
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
H4T6ft7.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
but the kids still have that black blood, remember? what changes?

CHCAMp1U8AA5rZt.jpg

and how is this woman black? :mjlol: can you answer that question without bringing white people into your response?
She isn't black nor does she have black kids but thats does mean she's not apart of the biracial experience.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
look at you back peddling :laff: she has a black dad, you've seen the picture. so what is she? simple question
I haven't seen any picture of her and a black dad. I don't care what race some random racially ambiguous looking chic is. Since you care, you tell me what she is fakkit.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen any picture of her and a black dad. I don't care what race some random racially ambiguous looking chic is. Since you care, you tell me what she is fakkit.
how you aint see the picture when you responded to it? :what:

CHRB9qSVEAA6F24.jpg

now where's the black phenotype?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
If she was latina i could defend a lil bit since they just nikkas that can swim cuz of slavery
BUT THIS bytch FULLY WHITE :russ:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gravity

Banned
Daps
how you aint see the picture when you responded to it? :what:

CHRB9qSVEAA6F24.jpg

now where's the black phenotype?
Let's say that she doesn't have black phenotypical traits, so the fukk what? What's your point? People who aren't visibly of African descent aren't black. That's been my position the whole time. What part of that don't you get?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's say that she doesn't have black phenotypical traits, so the fukk what? What's your point? People aren't visibly of African descent aren't black. What part of that don't you get?

first you said all that matters is phenotypical black traits, now you're saying they dont matter :dead: so lets review. this chick is black, but for some reason her kids aren't black--why is that?