President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If anything, we're in a war right now so that argument still doesn't hold up. The verses you quoted dealt with those SPECIFIC NATIONS, so how would fukking with an Edomite be going off? It wouldn't. And the verses I quoted were for Israel's enemies in general, your verses limited the nations he didn't want us to mess with so your point is moot. I'm not fukking an Amorite right now, so I'm pretty sure I'm straight.

God wasn' talking spiritual war. The bible is clearly talking about a group of solidiers entering in a foregin country and possessing it. How are you goign to try to spin in as some "we still at war" when its not talking about that lol. You dont even have your own land, or kingdom. WE are scattered all over the world we are not one and we dont have military backing us. We joing other nations armies and join forces. Yes you would be going off for sleeping with a Edomite because there is plenty of verses saying do not sleep with the heathen. I guess now heathen don't mean white people anymore. I understand why you think its cool for a white lady to stand up for Israel cuz you think they are actual Israelites. The word heathen means non Israelite.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Can we get some more info on this chick peddling her products?

Also she says she was abused by her parents along with her adopted black siblings. So her parents adopted black children and mistreated them? fukked up story all around.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
God wasn' talking spiritual war. The bible is clearly talking about a group of solidiers entering in a foregin country and possessing it. How are you goign to try to spin in as some "we still at war" when its not talking about that lol. You dont even have your own land, or kingdom. WE are scattered all over the world we are not one and we dont have military backing us. We joing other nations armies and join forces. Yes you would be going off for sleeping with a Edomite because there is plenty of verses saying do not sleep with the heathen. I guess now heathen don't mean white people anymore. I understand why you think its cool for a white lady to stand up for Israel

You have absolutely no understanding and even after reading in numerous verses that Israelites can deal with women of the other nations, you deny it. The truth is, you don't believe the scriptures. May the Most High destroy you.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You have absolutely no understanding and even after reading in numerous verses that Israelites can deal with women of the other nations, you deny it. The truth is, you don't believe the scriptures. May the Most High destroy you.

I'm destroyed cuz i dont sleep with women in the other nations ok... Well lets see you dance around this

Matthew 19:5
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Obviously having concubines and multiple wives is out the door. I get it now, you don't believe in the Jesus word, but im the one destroyed :ufdup:

So if you go around sleep with white women why Jesus said get one wife and yall shall be one. Why he didn't say wives?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
You know you're steaming mad right now. That's why you changed your name because you "fell out of love" with a fukking message board. YOU are absolutely a waste of black skin. That NAACP cacc00n has more worth than you. That's why you're so insecure. You know you're not worth shyt and can't stand on your own two so it's just men being misogynists. No, men have no problem with women of worth, especially black women of worth. You're just an embarrassment and people treat you like the shyt on my shoe that you are. Stay pressed biiiiiiiiiitch. :umad:

Burn... I'm mad.... I'm so mad I'm insecure, a waste of skin, deserve to be beat, am less worthy than a fraud...am a bytch, c*nt, and an embarrassment....

Oh yeah... I'm mad...

Tell me some more about how right I am

Couldn't wait to turn this into a bash Black women thread huh :sas2:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Can we get some more info on this chick peddling her products?

Also she says she was abused by her parents along with her adopted black siblings. So her parents adopted black children and mistreated them? fukked up story all around.

Can you really believe anything dis crazy bish says tho? Braud has proven to be a habitual liar. :francis:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This was my #AskRachel contribution :troll::lolbron:
JL20Yzg.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Burn... I'm mad.... I'm so mad I'm insecure, a waste of skin, deserve to be beat, am less worthy than a fraud...am a bytch, c*nt, and an embarrassment....

Oh yeah... I'm mad...

Tell me some more how right I am

Couldn't wait to turn this into a bash Black women thread huh :sas2:

Nah, just a bash you thread. And just because I spit nothing but etherous facts doesn't mean I'm mad. But hey, I'll let YOU tell it.