Supporter
Daps
But who is blowing her back though ?

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about this? Whenever there's a topic about some shyt that white women are doing, yall don't throw us under the bus in your efforts to defend their actions?
Hahahaha so you are a black women who subconciously pretends to be a white woman, lol :lolbron:....that is the only reason why you would quote me, I must have hit a blonde weave patch, so sorry

A black queen who know who she is and one that is comfortable in her own skin would not have been offended :stopitslime:

So since we established your self hatred, are you angry at Rachel dolezal self hatred? :troll:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You so called Black women are hilarious. For some unknown reason, you think you're immune to being called out on your bullshyt. Black women are one of the chief reasons our nation is so fukked up today. You women run around with your asses out, body count over 30 by the time you're 18, confederate with the white man in getting nikkas kicked out the house and put in jail. You so called Black women are out of fukking order, and that's going to come to an end real soon. Wait till all hell breaks loose in the streets, and we're going to see how far this independent women shyt and Beyonce songs are going to get you. Go ahead and take this as a personal attack to not address what i'm saying.

:heh:
:heh:

Not the income inequality, not the right stripping the voters right act, not cops killing blaack men and women, black women..one of the main reasons the US is fukked up.

:mjlol:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:For every breh in here mentioning how you don't see the problem, you don't have a problem with it, you would still fukk, you wish there was a white NAACP president of every chapter, you don't understand why black women are offended by this...and blah, blah, blah.... :ufdup:

I just want to recommend that you imagine this scenario with a white male as the protagonist rather than Rachel. A white man IMPERSONATING YOU....from your hairstyles to your fashion to your flavor to your language to your culture and history....LYING about some random black woman being his mama; LYING about getting shave bumps; LYING about his 360 wave journey; LYING about participating in things deemed "urban" so as to seem more authentically black; LYING about being pulled over for DWB; LYING about being discriminated against; LYING about being followed in a store; LYING about his upbringing; passing off adopted black siblings as his actual children; Getting positions where he has officially self-identified as a black man; POSING publicly as a BLACK AFRICAN Mandingo Warrior with three beautiful black female models all in tribal dress;

:whew:

....DO I NEED TO GO ON?

You cannot say what black women should feel like about this if you have not considered the scenario above. Damn. Can y'all ever, I mean, EVER try to empathize with your own damn women? Got a cave bytch up here impersonating your own woman and you sitting up talking about "I'd still fukk". SMDH. Pathetic. And, she is only 37 looking like she is fukking 47. Did you peep that NECK? Gross.

Black women more loyal to the black race than their own men. :snoop:

I know I'll be getting negged to hell but somebody has to say it. Might as well be me since I'm already in the red. :pacspit:
:yeshrug:i wouldn't give a single fukk

but im not a social media hashtagging crying ass attention whore like them :francis:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
latest

im out of control, you're out of control. this whole damn party is out of control

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:@ Black people fall Ing for this shyt and getting agitated over her, when this is clearly Designer to discredit black civil rights activists and to distract from the issue of racist police brutality. Even if it's true that she pretended to be Black, who the fukk cares? How is this important?