President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Well first off, you CAN sleep with white women. You can sleep with any heathen woman, but she's not supposed to be your wife or anything like that. You don't think concubines were Israelite women, do you?

If white people are the devil why and where in the scriptures does it say its ok to "become one" with the devil? The bible says flee from the devil lol. Israel did alot of wicked shyt and having sex/marrying heathens was one of them. God clearly said they cause you and your children to worship false GODS. Solomon lost the kingdom because he was fukking heathens which caused him to worship idols. GOD didn't say "it might cause you to worship idols, he GUARANTEED IT. "

And no, GMS doesn't 'cosign' rape. They state that ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES, you can take a woman by force IF we were in the kingdom and in rulership, and that this is how it was done back in the day. While I might not agree with their understranding of that, they very well could be correct. Either way, they say numerous times that this society and time is not the place for that. They also don't advocate 'sleeping with kids'.

Man i done chopped it up with plenty of GMS people thats co signing rape. They even tried to use the bible verse when a Cannanite rape Dinah (Israel sister) to justify it. And i saw videos on youtube where GMS nikka said it was ok for another man to come in his house and grab his 12 year old daughter and rape her. I'm not lying to prove a point, i saw this shyt with my own eyes.

They clearly state that ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES, a woman reaches sexual maturity when she menstruates, meaning she's a woman and can be married.

This is the bible verse GMS use to justify sleeping with anybody that has a period
1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

They think the "flower of her age" means period/menstrual lol. It means if shes old/past her prime. Meaning if you were engaged to a girl at 18, and hes now 30years old (past the prime physical condition) then he needs to marry her/sleep with her. Shes passed her prime. It has nothing to do with bleeding.

Numbers 1:45
So were all those that were numbered of the children of Israel, by the house of their fathers, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war in Israel;

Deuteronomy 24:5

"When a man takes a new wife, he shall not go out with the army nor be charged with any duty; he shall be free at home one year and shall give happiness to his wife whom he has taken.

We couldn't serve our military until you was 20 years old. And any 20 year old newly weds wasn't allowed to fight he had to be with wife at home. God wasn't letting us marry 12 year olds that just started their period :usure:

We are brothers though. Even though we might not agree on everything Christ will clear the whole issue up. Stay up my brother

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
if she claims to be transethnic or transracial in that official announcement the internets might literally break in two.

:mjlol:
oh boy that would be the greatest shyt ever after the whole bruce jenner shyt

i would love to see a few peoples reactions to that:sas2:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yo I swear this is easily thread of the year. I was dead reading through this thread :laff::laff::laff::laff:

On a serious note fukk this chick :francis: Cant respect someone who puts on an act and uses blackface. She is mentally ill to have to completely change her life like that. For people supporting her "bravery"...where do we draw the line with this bullshyt? First Jenner now this bullshyt...

God damn why does everyone want to be black. Leave us alone :francis:

The NAACP's pathetic response to this abomination sets a bad precedent. Although we already know that the NAACP is a joke and completely ineffective in 2015, there are still plenty of non-black people who pretend like the NAACP speaks for us. Giving this fukkery a pass opens up the floodgates.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Cave bytches should respond to this with the same opposition and bewilderment that Black people had..eye for an eye.
But blond hair is not exclusive to the white race. Neither is straight hair for that matter.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
At first i didn't get it.

Now i know who she is that is pretty funny.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
You so called Black women are hilarious. For some unknown reason, you think you're immune to being called out on your bullshyt. Black women are one of the chief reasons our nation is so fukked up today. You women run around with your asses out, body count over 30 by the time you're 18, confederate with the white man in getting nikkas kicked out the house and put in jail. You so called Black women are out of fukking order, and that's going to come to an end real soon. Wait till all hell breaks loose in the streets, and we're going to see how far this independent women shyt and Beyonce songs are going to get you. Go ahead and take this as a personal attack to not address what i'm saying.
Real shyt. The so called black woman is irresponsible and this feminist bullshyt ain't help the situation either.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women wear weave = all black women are unattractive.

White woman perms and black face = she down for the cause, I'd hit, she does black better than an actual black woman.

The coli is full of fukkboy c00ns or cacs pretending to be black. It's not even entertaining no more. All you c00ns can gtfo.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Here's what happens next:

small market and internet interviews :francis:

Large media interviews (Daytime TV, CNN, etc.) How abuse from her "disowned" parents left her racially confused. How she couldn't identify with her "white" side and black people embraced her. :dahell:

A book and a book speaking tour about "tolerance" "racial identity" "racial misplacement" :usure:

Cheesy made up awards from the media and magazines :snoop:

And most importantly
jan._31_mayweather_bigger.gif
that she will keep for herself and not donate to the NAACP, won't use to to help any #blacklivesmatter campaigns....

She will turn her con into a victim story and hustle everyone twice.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:ufdup:For every breh in here mentioning how you don't see the problem, you don't have a problem with it, you would still fukk, you wish there was a white NAACP president of every chapter, you don't understand why black women are offended by this...and blah, blah, blah.... :ufdup:

I just want to recommend that you imagine this scenario with a white male as the protagonist rather than Rachel. A white man IMPERSONATING YOU....from your hairstyles to your fashion to your flavor to your language to your culture and history....LYING about some random black woman being his mama; LYING about getting shave bumps; LYING about his 360 wave journey; LYING about participating in things deemed "urban" so as to seem more authentically black; LYING about being pulled over for DWB; LYING about being discriminated against; LYING about being followed in a store; LYING about his upbringing; passing off adopted black siblings as his actual children; Getting positions where he has officially self-identified as a black man; POSING publicly as a BLACK AFRICAN Mandingo Warrior with three beautiful black female models all in tribal dress;

:whew:

....DO I NEED TO GO ON?

You cannot say what black women should feel like about this if you have not considered the scenario above. Damn. Can y'all ever, I mean, EVER try to empathize with your own damn women? Got a cave bytch up here impersonating your own woman and you sitting up talking about "I'd still fukk". SMDH. Pathetic. And, she is only 37 looking like she is fukking 47. Did you peep that NECK? Gross.

Black women more loyal to the black race than their own men. :snoop:

I know I'll be getting negged to hell but somebody has to say it. Might as well be me since I'm already in the red. :pacspit:

Shut the fukk up clown. No one is giving this chick a pass. No would give a white man a pass. Well, some black women would.

"At he's doing SOMETHING for black women besides fukking them."