Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

tumblr_ll27ub0KBl1qcn7d7.gif

I'm just done.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
If white people are the devil why and where in the scriptures does it say its ok to "become one" with the devil? The bible says flee from the devil lol. Israel did alot of wicked shyt and having sex/marrying heathens was one of them. God clearly said they cause you and your children to worship false GODS. Solomon lost the kingdom because he was fukking heathens which caused him to worship idols. GOD didn't say "it might cause you to worship idols, he GUARANTEED IT. "

The scriptures say 'flee from the devil' huh? So if an Edomite moves next door to me l, then I should move right? That's not what's saying in that sense. I really shouldn't have to explain that. As far as what you said about Solomon, you're wrong again. He fell in LOVE with these heathen women and he married them which is a far cry from just fukking them andthat's it. But let's prove it according to the scripture, not my opinion.

1 Kings 11:1-5

1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;

2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

Notice it says his WIVES turned away his heart, and not his concubines. It was his WIVES that turned away his heart because he fellin love with them. Clearly they were of different nations because that's what this was about. You think the Most High is going to let him accumulate 1,000 women in total before he punishes him if he couldn't do it? :mjlol:As stated, heathen women, Edomite or not, are a go as long as you don't love these hoes.

Man i done chopped it up with plenty of GMS people thats co signing rape. They even tried to use the bible verse when a Cannanite rape Dinah (Israel sister) to justify it. And i saw videos on youtube where GMS nikka said it was ok for another man to come in his house and grab his 12 year old daughter and rape her. I'm not lying to prove a point, i saw this shyt with my own eyes.

No they didn't, and nikkas like you hear what they want to hear. I addressed that, moving on.

This is the bible verse GMS use to justify sleeping with anybody that has a period
1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

They think the "flower of her age" means period/menstrual lol. It means if shes old/past her prime. Meaning if you were engaged to a girl at 18, and hes now 30years old (past the prime physical condition) then he needs to marry her/sleep with her. Shes passed her prime. It has nothing to do with bleeding.

Numbers 1:45
So were all those that were numbered of the children of Israel, by the house of their fathers, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war in Israel;

Deuteronomy 24:5

"When a man takes a new wife, he shall not go out with the army nor be charged with any duty; he shall be free at home one year and shall give happiness to his wife whom he has taken.

We couldn't serve our military until you was 20 years old. And any 20 year old newly weds wasn't allowed to fight he had to be with wife at home. God wasn't letting us marry 12 year olds that just started their period :usure:

Besides the fact of your comment making absolutely NO fukking sense, clearly you don't know what it means for a flower to bloom, or that they have reproductive organs. There's a reason that analogy is used. You might want to Google how old Mary was estimated to be and how old Joseph was. Hell, read any Jewish history about the marriage/sex issue and it's going to tell you. And yes, the man was always older than the woman.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This #askrachel trend on social media done already surpassed the "Damon Dash tweets be like" trend from earlier this year, I needed this comedy on a Friday

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, why are blacks posting this stuff though. Im confused. I know she white but post about knowing drug measurements and black slang.

What are her politicals?

Not to long ago the naacp was giving donald sterling awards.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Black women wear weave = all black women are unattractive.

White woman perms and black face = she down for the cause, I'd hit, she does black better than an actual black woman.

The coli is full of fukkboy c00ns or cacs pretending to be black. It's not even entertaining no more. All you c00ns can gtfo.
We just can't win as black women. Cause apparently a white woman is a better black woman than an actual black woman....