☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She represents better than a lot of BW, a lot better.
this makes no sense

Black women don't have to assert how african they are.

They just want to be themselves like everyone else.

Rachel should be who she is...if she wants to help, then thats great, but don't put on blackface to do it

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:ufdup:For every breh in here mentioning how you don't see the problem, you don't have a problem with it, you would still fukk, you wish there was a white NAACP president of every chapter, you don't understand why black women are offended by this...and blah, blah, blah.... :ufdup:

I just want to recommend that you imagine this scenario with a white male as the protagonist rather than Rachel. A white man IMPERSONATING YOU....from your hairstyles to your fashion to your flavor to your language to your culture and history....LYING about some random black woman being his mama; LYING about getting shave bumps; LYING about his 360 wave journey; LYING about participating in things deemed "urban" so as to seem more authentically black; LYING about being pulled over for DWB; LYING about being discriminated against; LYING about being followed in a store; LYING about his upbringing; passing off adopted black siblings as his actual children; Getting positions where he has officially self-identified as a black man; POSING publicly as a BLACK AFRICAN Mandingo Warrior with three beautiful black female models all in tribal dress;

:whew:

....DO I NEED TO GO ON?

You cannot say what black women should feel like about this if you have not considered the scenario above. Damn. Can y'all ever, I mean, EVER try to empathize with your own damn women? Got a cave bytch up here impersonating your own woman and you sitting up talking about "I'd still fukk". SMDH. Pathetic. And, she is only 37 looking like she is fukking 47. Did you peep that NECK? Gross.

Black women more loyal to the black race than their own men. :snoop:

I know I'll be getting negged to hell but somebody has to say it. Might as well be me since I'm already in the red. :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He didn't stop there, he made a R&B track for her.

giphy.gif

:why::pachaha:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
NAACP STATEMENT ON RACHEL DOLEZAL
June 12, 2015
Baltimore, MD – For 106 years, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People has held a long and proud tradition of receiving support from people of all faiths, races, colors and creeds. NAACP Spokane Washington Branch President Rachel Dolezal is enduring a legal issue with her family, and we respect her privacy in this matter. One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership. The NAACP Alaska-Oregon-Washington State Conference stands behind Ms. Dolezal’s advocacy record. In every corner of this country, the NAACP remains committed to securing political, educational, and economic justice for all people, and we encourage Americans of all stripes to become members and serve as leaders in our organization.

Hate language sent through mail and social media along with credible threats continue to be a serious issue for our units in the Pacific Northwest and across the nation. We take all threats seriously and encourage the FBI and the Department of Justice to fully investigate each occurrence.

###

Founded in 1909, the NAACP is the nation's oldest and largest nonpartisan civil rights organization. Its members throughout the United States and the world are the premier advocates for civil rights in their communities. You can read more about the NAACP’s work and our five “Game Changer” issue areas here.

http://www.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-statement-on-rachel-dolezal

So in summary:
3kkpkfo-gif.3195
ApeOWlR.gif

wXid1XB.png

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are ok with black woman who subconsciously pretend to be white then you should have no problem with a white woman who consciously pretends to be black :russ:
But what about the black women????!! :damn:

I swear yall mofos can't do shyt without talking about us. We stay on yall minds. It's kind of flattering.