President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He didn't stop there, he made a R&B track for her.

giphy.gif

I am officially :deadmanny::deadrose:

This is my ghost typing this shyt up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"I am always a sort of “bridge” between white and black worlds, so I’ve grown accustomed to feelings of isolation and the necessity of developing my own self-worth in spite of what people say and do...In South Africa, the kids would beat up mixed kids for having darker siblings, but when my darker brother stepped in, they grabbed sticks and beat him, then threw rocks. We were home-schooled sometimes because of this and other social pressures." -Rachel Dolezal

- See more at: http://easterneronline.com/30681/ea...rets-racial-differences/#sthash.EidAUb2q.dpuf
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
All I can say is you need to do more scouring in the scriptures and check lessons from GMS or Sicarii. And no, she can't be doing what the fake Jews are doing because they assumed our identity and nationality. Her claiming she's Black (if that's even what she did) is nothing because Black isn't a nationality, and we aren't African anyway.

Naw im good on GMS.. I saw videos of people co signing rape,sleeping with kids , and sleeping with white women :stopitslime:. I don't understand how we can say "jews are bad" but there is nothing wrong with this lady breaking Leviticus 19:11 (don't deceive one another) and Exodus 20:12 (honor your mother & father). Her entire existence is a lie, but to you its "nothing":dwillhuh:. White people in Israel claiming to be something they are not and stole our culture and language. This bytch got on black garments, studying our history, all while deceiving us and you say its not the same? Did not the white people try to teach us our own biblical history during slavery? This bytch is doing the exact same thing but its worst because shes claiming to be ONE OF US. :deadmanny:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Next thing you know you got white people in african american classes teaching nikkas about their own heritage

My African American history teacher in high school was white. Of course you would rather have a black person in that position but he was a cool dude and taught me more about Black (both African and African American) history than any other teacher i ever had.