President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Exactly, ol'girl is being black for profit. Starting from getting a full scholarship at Howard, by posing as an African American.
Selling black art, to probably predominately black folk who they think are supporting a black single mother.

Ol'girl is hustling her game. I give her that. She wakes in the morning like, "I better make money off this blackface I am putting on".

NAACP president, selling black art, teaching Africana studies at two Universities, selling fake hair/ hair products etc.

And simple nikkas are just like she after bbc, no dummies, she is hustling the black community.

For real some folks are talking like it's just a game or just "fukkery" and all that. Some shyt you don't let slide.

Off GP, she should step down from her position asap.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
2d000p5.jpg

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
For real some folks are talking like it's just a game or just "fukkery" and all that. Some shyt you don't let slide.

Off GP, she should step down from her position asap.

I'm trying to tell ol boy that shes not black. When you say shyt like that its like the 1 drop rule all over again. Next thing you know you got white people in african american classes teaching nikkas about their own heritage :bryan:She denied her biological parents and posted two dark skinned nikkas as her brother and father for a specific reason. SHE WANTED PEOPLE TO THINK SHE WAS BLACK, NOT WHITE.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm trying to tell ol boy that shes not black. When you say shyt like that its like the 1 drop rule all over again. Next thing you know you got white people in african american classes teaching nikkas about their own heritage :bryan:She denied her biological parents and posted two dark skinned nikkas as her brother and father for a specific reason. SHE WANTED PEOPLE TO THINK SHE WAS BLACK, NOT WHITE.

The funny thing is she would've gotten Legit props anyway for being herself while doing all the work she did.

Nonetheless, she should step down. If she's so down for the cause, she can continue doing work, but not as the local chapter's president.

No other group would tolerate that bs, straight up

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:francis:

You don't think that is happening right now? :usure:

http://www.afam.northwestern.edu/people/martha-biondi.html