President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
we was everywhere and so were CACs. This lady parents look like the CACs living in Russia today, not the ones you linked. Those blacks in Russia ain't still there and either died off or migrated centuries ago. If that lady is "black then ain't no such thing as white people". I would love to see the last 10 fathers in her bloodline. I bet they all look like the CACs we see today

Yeah and the Black males had children (who are Israelites) and they had children etc. etc. I suppose you think every Israelite is going to be Black, but it's not the case unfortunately. Hispanics and Native Indians look the way they do because they mixed with the other nations and 'created' a new people. They are STILL Israelites. Same concept applies here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Charlemagn is obviously trolling, but even then why is it ok to let Bruce Jenner identify as a Woman but this lady can't Identify as Black? If Plastic Surgery and wearing women's clothes is enough to let you call yourself a woman, why can't this woman have the same privilege? See How America works?
:troll:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and the Black males had children (who are Israelites) and they had children etc. etc. I suppose you think every Israelite is going to be Black, but it's not the case unfortunately. Hispanics and Native Indians look the way they do because they mixed with the other nations and 'created' a new people. They are STILL Israelites. Same concept applies here.

And the blacks & Hispanics married women married heathens which caused non Israelites with Israelite features. It goes both ways.

How you gone randomly throw that concept on her and not every white person? She's no different than the rest of the white people in this country. What is it about her that makes her a Israelite and not white?

Like I said every white person in this country is black if you are saying "she's white cuz she had a black ancestor 2000 years ago. Ain't nothing new under the sun. She's doing the same thing white Jews today are doing to us, but I don't see you saying "those white Jews could be the real Jews and not the synagogue of Satan

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why is Transgender a thing but Transracial not?

Neither can scientifically happen, but we told to accept one but not the other?

What about Transspecies?

If I want to be identified as a Cat why can't I?
i wrote on my facebook today that now everyone needs to refer to me as a chinese man named raiden... fukk it... if we can just wake up and be whoever we want to be, i'm going to be about 450 new people this year