President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Yeah but how you gone randomly throw that concept on her and not every white person? She's no different than the rest of the white people in this country. What is it about her that makes her a Israelite and not white?

I didn't say she was an Israelite, I said she COULD be. Do you really think an Edomite is going to pretend to be Black for 15 years, go to a Black college, with no real gain from that? Of course not. Edomites hate everything about us.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
NAACP is a complete joke of an organization. These are the same people who took bribes from Donald Sterling in order to hide his overt racism. Its completely ludicrous for them to be defending this woman. Rachel Dolezal should be forced to step down as president of the organization, not because she is white but because she lied and costumed around an oppressed black woman. Imagine if you did the same thing except pretending you had cancer or was an injured veteran.This girl obviously has mental issues that she needs to deal with, and I hope she geets help.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say she was an Israelite, I said she COULD be. Do you really think an Edomite is going to pretend to be Black for 15 years, go to a Black college, with no real gain from that? Of course not. Edomites hate everything about us.
Edomites have been pretending to be black since we was kicked out of Jerusalem.
Hell yeah she will. Do you know how much she's coming up
Off this black facade? The bytch is a president of the NAACP chapter, making money off black art etc,and black hair products. She's adopting a gang of black kids getting money from the government (which is a hustle in itself). its plenty of white people in African American studies. People been teaching waaaay longer than her. She wasn't shyt until she started faking the funk. The bi let said we would be cursed if we don't keep the laws. This Edomite came up, she wasn't cursed.

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
PDVD_029.BMP

Spook_Who_Sat_By_Door_UAR7370.jpg

Levels
scaledphpserver205filen.png

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Off this black facade? The bytch is a president of the NAACP chapter, making money off black art etc,and black hair products. She's adopting a gang of black kids getting money from the government (which is a hustle in itself). its plenty of white people in African American studies. People been teaching waaaay longer than her. She wasn't shyt until she started faking the funk. The bi let said we would be cursed if we don't keep the laws. This Edomite came up, she wasn't cursed.

Well once again, you can be president of an NAACP chapter while being white. You don't have to be Blackfor that, and I seriously doubt that was one of her dreams growing up. Not to mention, you're assuming this is a hustle for her. And there's plenty of so called Black people that run businesses and have 'succeeded' in life. The curses affect our nation as a whole, it doesn't mean you're going to be broke and homeless. What I'm saying shouldn't be that difficult to receive. To believe otherwise goes direct against the scriptures.

Revelation 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Edomites have been pretending to be black since we was kicked out of Jerusalem.

Exactly, ol'girl is being black for profit. Starting from getting a full scholarship at Howard, by posing as an African American.
Selling black art, to probably predominately black folk who they think are supporting a black single mother.

Ol'girl is hustling her game. I give her that. She wakes in the morning like, "I better make money off this blackface I am putting on".

NAACP president, selling black art, teaching Africana studies at two Universities, selling fake hair/ hair products etc.

And simple nikkas are just like she after bbc, no dummies, she is hustling the black community.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Honestly tho'. Was she doing a bad job as representative?

I find this hilarious even though she is fraudulent.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
I'm not saying you have to like her, but OK...she lied.

but think about where she's coming form.

She's a white woman who went ALL the way left

When she recovers from this bashing, I see no need to push her away
How can you trust someone like her? How do you know "where she's coming from" is true, real, legit?