President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
i'm not sure any of what you said made any sense

the black woman isn't white... therefore when she says she's not white.... it's 10000% truth

this lady was is not black... yet routinely lied about being black... in order to lead a black organization

do what you do... but don't get to lying about what race you are in order to get ahead.... we call those type of nikkas, c00ns and uncle toms... not great leaders trying to help out white people for the greater good

Of course it made sense. A Black woman who is perming her hair and dying it blond is TRYING to be white any way you look at it. It doesn't matter if she'll ever admit to it or not. So the truth is, she's trying to be white. Now, I don't actually know if this lady actually lied about being Black, or if people ASSUMED she is pretending to be Black because she works for the NAACP and dresses and acts a certain way, but it's hypocritical as fukk coming from Black women (and Black men who condone) who do the same thing in the opposite direction, yet won't say 'I'm white' etc.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
CHT8Ha0VAAAN_KF.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Czech and German. Black people ruled everywhere in past times, including Russia. In fact, Russia has some of the oldest images of Israelites as Black people in the world.

we was everywhere and so were CACs. This lady parents look like the CACs living in Russia today, not the ones you linked. Those blacks in Russia ain't still there and either died off or migrated centuries ago. If that lady is "black then ain't no such thing as white people". I would love to see the last 10 fathers in her bloodline. I bet they all look like the CACs we see today

Last edited: