President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
X
I'm black, you asked what my child would be if I had one with my paag, and I answered you, biracial.

in what world do you live in that a child born with parents of 2 different races equates to a single race? so his mother is just erased from history magically? wtf you do realize you can be 2 races right? the child would be black AND chinese ie biracial.

1 + 1 = 2. we learned this in first grade.

I like consistency. By my understanding of your logic, your biracial father means that you're not black because he's not black and only two black people can produce a black child. And yes, I'm aware that a person can be black AND Asian. My sister is. However, she identifies as African American/black and presents as such:francis: Your future kids can identify how they please, of course.

I respect that as much as I respect my sister's identity. I think it's idiotic to do otherwise, which is why this convo started in the first place.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

11416132_10205529216328655_2685352271263172776_n.jpg
This....bytch...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I like consistency. By my understanding of your logic, your biracial father means that you're not black because he's not black and only two black people can produce a black child. And yes, I'm aware that a person can be black AND Asian. My sister is. However, she identifies as African American/black and presents as such:francis: Your future kids can identify how they please, of course.

I respect that as much as I respect my sister's identity. I think it's idiotic to do otherwise, which is why this convo started in the first place.
He said a black child cant come out of an asian vagina, not a biracial one.