Daps
"So......so, what's your question?" :lupe:

"ARE YOU AFRICAN AMERICAN?" :what:

1293273998689386821.png

tumblr_inline_nptax5Y3t71s73kqe_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
X
I negged you for calling this woman black.
capachrystele.jpg
She is, though:dwillhuh: Just because this cave woman is trans-creole doesn't mean this chick is. Pls read...

Chrystèle Saint Louis Augustin, the black model who has turned her peculiarity into her strongest point. “There are no different types of beauty. Beauty is beauty, that’s all.” states Chrystèle who, although she has black parents, was born with a fair complexion and blue eyes even if her curly afro hair gives away her West Indies origins.

Both my parents and my brother are dark skinned but the West Indies are a mix of genes from different countries and you never know what skin colour your baby might have: being a black beauty is not a matter of dark skin, but it’s an experience, it’s a way you understand and feel the world.”

http://www.vogue.it/en/vogue-black/spotlight-on/2013/07/chrystele-saint-louis-augustin

:feedme:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks just like Rashida Jones:sas1:

Keep enabling the rule and it's properties :sas2:

Caucasians masquerading themselves as mixed(half white/50%) to pass as Black through simple tan and perm:heh:

If you still don't see how laughable the rule and concept is:bryan:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
But you should realize that others follow a 100% rule (which is a fallacy for African Americans given the prevalence of racial admixture in our history) and they would consider you multi racial, not black. And knowing that you follow your own 75% (again, based on a fallacy that such things can be quantified according to looks) rule, it really isn't your place to determine how any mixed raced person should and can identify.
you contradicted yourself, you said others follow the 100% rule but then said mixed race people can identify with whatever they want. so they can just ID as white? no no they cant and you know that. and no, globally I would be black with admixture, plenty of white people in america have native american admixture, do we say that Angelina Jolie is mixed? no we say she is white with native american admixture.

According to your 75% rule, Stephen Curry is black. Barack Obama, at 50%, is not. But if you were to look at them, who would you assume was biracial? Who would you assume was raised by whites? The truth is Stephen Curry has far more white admixture than 25%. That's likely why he looks the way he does. And you probably have more, too, if your mother is African American. That's the complication of race and blackness in the U.S.
Looks and what you are, are 2 different things. A spanish person who looks like an arab isnt arab. a biracial person IS biracial because they actually DO come from 2 races. How Obama and Curry look like means nothing. Obama came out of a white vagina, half of his blood line is white. This isnt a hard concept to swallow. if both parents are mixed, yes you are mixed. Curry is mixed isnt he? both of his parents are.

African Americans are a diverse ethnic group forged by white supremacy and capitalism. We wouldn't be here if these things didn't exist.
what does this have to do with race?

Of course one can argue that our concept of race stems from white supremacy. It's true. Even the food we eat stems from racism. We ate ribs because it was the shyt white people didn't want to eat. We've always made lemonade from the crappy lemons we were given.
pretty sure folks world wide ate ribs, funny you should mention because I went to dinner at a white friends house and ate ribs. lemonade also predates slavery, maybe you mean pig feet and all that other shyt which I don't eat.
It is what it is. That's why this ugly clan of the cave bear reject is :trash: for doing what she did and exploiting African American culture.
which is exactly why we must take control of our own identity, biracials are not black, and that's the bottom line. I dont give a shyt what the census or some white man says, you coming out of a white vagina you're not black. thats it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't see why nikkas are upset at this. Y'all muthaphuckas just like piling on :yeshrug:
At the very least she's taking care of four black kids and probably doing a better job of educating them about white supremacy than you coli-militants would do with your own kids -- that's if y'all would even be in your kid's lives in the first place.
all assumptions and no proof.

Daps
Reppin
X
you contradicted yourself, you said others follow the 100% rule but then said mixed race people can identify with whatever they want. so they can just ID as white? no no they cant and you know that. and no, globally I would be black with admixture, plenty of white people in america have native american admixture, do we say that Angelina Jolie is mixed? no we say she is white with native american admixture.
Don't misquote me, I said I respect how biracial people self-identify, whereas others like you may not. I also said a lot of people would call your 75% rule trash and consider you multiracial.
Looks and what you are, are 2 different things. A spanish person who looks like an arab isnt arab. a biracial person IS biracial because they actually DO come from 2 races. How Obama and Curry look like means nothing. Obama came out of a white vagina, half of his blood line is white. This isnt a hard concept to swallow. if both parents are mixed, yes you are mixed. Curry is mixed isnt he? both of his parents are.
His father isn't (not anymore than the average AA anyway). His mother is. The point is if a dude like Quincy Jones has two black parents but is technically half white (according to genetic testing), then quantifying percentages for your 75% rule isn't feasible.

pretty sure folks world wide ate ribs, funny you should mention because I went to dinner at a white friends house and ate ribs. lemonade also predates slavery, maybe you mean pig feet and all that other shyt which I don't eat.
Are you not African American or just not that well versed on our history?

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...spv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ribs african americn history

:dahell:you've never heard the saying "when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade"? I wasn't saying black people created lemonade:pachaha:

which is exactly why we must take control of our own identity, biracials are not black, and that's the bottom line. I dont give a shyt what the census or some white man says, you coming out of a white vagina you're not black. thats it.
You're entitled to your opinion, but if your reasoning was consistent, then you wouldn't consider yourself black either because black children come from two black parents.:ehh: