President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
CHRR9GKUwAAOr4U.jpg

:damn:
  • sebastian_dubios Dear sister who is down for the cause. You got some unwanted exposure and you will have a lot of backlash from the community, some may be harsh and other may encourage you to keep it up. I am the latter. ..push through sister you may not have that melanin skin but you have something better which is spirit and courage...Thank you for all that you are doin to make a change and keep up the good fight.
  • bklyn_pac @sebastian_dubois sitcho uncle tom, yessir massa ass all the way the fukk down. "you may not have that melanin skin but you have something better". master's ice is always coldest, huh?
I cant :deadbone:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
let it be a white man doing it and their tone will be "that white man has done more for the black community than yall sorry black men have stay. pressed black men"

This is a comment from a black male on one of her videos.
Takes more pride in black hair than most black women! Can't hate on her for that. Educates and contributes more to black community than niki minaj and mona scott. Don't understand the hate for this woman. Rock on Queen!

All of you all's silly what ifs in an attempt to slander black women are pathetic.

Daps
Reppin
X
He will be biracial. just like my father.

I'm not delusional I know that a black child can't come out of an asian vagina.
:whoa: So you don't identify as black? Or are you going to tell me blackness is passed on through amniotic fluids?:mjlol:

Is everything we thought we knew in this world just a lie?:dwillhuh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:whoa: So you don't identify as black? Or are you going to tell me blackness is passed on through amniotic fluids?:mjlol:

Is everything we thought we knew in this world just a lie?:dwillhuh:
I'm black, you asked what my child would be if I had one with my paag, and I answered you, biracial.

in what world do you live in that a child born with parents of 2 different races equates to a single race? so his mother is just erased from history magically? wtf you do realize you can be 2 races right? the child would be black AND chinese ie biracial.

1 + 1 = 2. we learned this in first grade.