President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I like consistency. By my understanding of your logic, your biracial father means that you're not black because he's not black and only two black people can produce a black child. And yes, I'm aware that a person can be black AND Asian. My sister is. However, she identifies as African American/black and presents as such:francis: Your future kids can identify how they please, of course.

I respect that as much as I respect my sister's identity. I think it's idiotic to do otherwise, which is why this convo started in the first place.
a biracial can make a black or white child depending on race of the other parent. I am black with white admixture, but Im predominately black. 3/4 to be exact. (Halle Berry's child is white with black admixture, google pics) I follow the 75% rule, because lets say my mother wasnt in the picture, I can still learn about being black thru my grandfather on my dads side (RIP) he was always giving me lessons. He considered me black, but not my dad.

biracial kids do not have this luxury, Obama didn't learn what being black was until his later years, his white grandparents (who raised him) couldnt teach him that.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The other pictures she looks white but this picture ..,,,

Why does she look like dorinda clark cole with a kinky curly wig :dahell:
CHOudIVUkAAF9ut.jpg:large

Sad thing is Dorinda is in her 50s and still looks younger :mjlol:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
waking up to fukkery :blessed:. just waked and baked and I can't believe this shyt. Every post I go from :gladbron::what::scust::comeon::stopitslime::russ::mjlol:. This is some real life chris b. coli exposal thread shyt, except the whole world in on the fukkery. The article says her family adopted 4 african kids and after that she like moved away and started acting like she was black. She must of always been nutty but this shyt set her off or something, she got some real mental issues. Or shes just a troll :troll:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I don't condone violence against woman, but every time I see her face I just want to punch it. of course @Napoleon is caping for her tho :cape:. you guys would make a good couple :troll:.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoer...disguised-herself-as-black-for-yea#.xhKWBPE4A
Larry Dolezal told BuzzFeed News he could not fully explain why his daughter might have wanted to pose as a black woman.

But, he added: “She has over the past 20 years assimilated herself into the African American community through her various advocacy and social justice work, and so that may be part of the answer.”

He went on to say that Rachel cut off all communication with him and her mother, and “doesn’t want us visible in the Spokane area in her circle because we’re Caucasian.”

Dolezal again spoke about the abuse she had endured as a child to the Easterner. She said she was born in a tepee, and the family hunted with bows and arrows. She also described living in South Africa.

As a young woman, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer and underwent chemotherapy, she said. But she kept her long, blonde dreadlocks and still sometimes wore them after recovery, the Easterner reported.

“I’m the postmodern Rapunzel with locs,” she said in a Facebook comment.

Dolezal said she found a threatening package in the NAACP’s post office box in February, KXLY reported. The city of Spokane later sent out a press release that the package contained racist messages and death threats. The city statement reiterated that it was the ninth hate crime Dolezal had experienced.

In interviews and her writing, Dolezal often mentions her black sons.

The Coeur d’Alene Press quotes Dolezal referring to “my oldest son Izaiah.”

But Larry Dolezal said that Izaiah is actually Rachel’s adopted brother.

1908489_1559933930920295_6145482297736245009_n.jpg
President Dolezal's father announced today that he will be coming to town for the January 19th ribbon-cutting ceremony for the NAACP office (25 W Main, Ste 239) and is expected to speak at the 7pm MLK tribute membership meeting (35 W Main, lobby).

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
waking up to fukkery :blessed:. just waked and baked and I can't believe this shyt. Every post I go from :gladbron::what::scust::comeon::stopitslime::russ::mjlol:. This is some real life chris b. coli exposal thread shyt, except the whole world in on the fukkery. The article says her family adopted 4 african kids and after that she like moved away and started acting like she was black. She must of always been nutty but this shyt set her off or something, she got some real mental issues. Or shes just a troll :troll:
Become the president of naacp and shyt on black men who seem to get down with cac women...the fukkery is too much

Cacs be studying black folks to the t, it's like the oppostie of white chicks

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
X
a biracial can make a black or white child depending on race of the other parent. I am black with white admixture, but Im predominately black. 3/4 to be exact. (Halle Berry's child is white with black admixture, google pics) I follow the 75% rule, because lets say my mother wasnt in the picture, I can still learn about being black thru my grandfather on my dads side (RIP) he was always giving me lessons. He considered me black, but not my dad.

biracial kids do not have this luxury, Obama didn't learn what being black was until his later years, his white grandparents (who raised him) couldnt teach him that.

But you should realize that others follow a 100% rule (which is a fallacy for African Americans given the prevalence of racial admixture in our history) and they would consider you multi racial, not black. And knowing that you follow your own 75% (again, based on a fallacy that such things can be quantified according to looks) rule, it really isn't your place to determine how any mixed raced person should and can identify.

According to your 75% rule, Stephen Curry is black. Barack Obama, at 50%, is not. But if you were to look at them, who would you assume was biracial? Who would you assume was raised by whites? The truth is Stephen Curry has far more white admixture than 25%. That's likely why he looks the way he does. And you probably have more, too, if your mother is African American. That's the complication of race and blackness in the U.S.

African Americans are a diverse ethnic group forged by white supremacy and capitalism. We wouldn't be here if these things didn't exist.

Of course one can argue that our concept of race stems from white supremacy. It's true. Even the food we eat stems from racism. We ate ribs because it was the shyt white people didn't want to eat. We've always made lemonade from the crappy lemons we were given.
It is what it is. That's why this ugly clan of the cave bear reject is :trash: for doing what she did and exploiting African American culture.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Become the president of naacp and shyt on black men who seem get down with cac women...the fukkery is too much

Cacs be studying black folks to the t, it's like the oppostie of white chicks
someone posted picture of dude thats head of naacp and he looks like he's lying about being black too. napoleon basically did the same thing this women did, what's the difference?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:facepalm:.... This bytch :smh:

:scust: at dudes saying it was a harmless lie...

Never have I seen someone get respect for perpetrating a fraud....

Dudes in here telling on themselves
what we call "rainy day c00ns", when shyt hit the fan & cacs need a more rich melanin person to defend they nonsense on drop of a dime