Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remaining votes are in Dem areas and all of them are mail in ballots. I would bet my house Trump won't get 53% of those votes.

we will see. The biggest batch left will be from Maricopa and it really depends what precincts in that county those votes will come from. Maricopa has both democratic areas but also very Republican ones.

I think Biden holds but it’s something I’d monitor. In the chance he didn’t carry AZ, he needs PA or GA and Nevada.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I voted for Biden but I understand why any black person would not. Either way black folks saved Bidens ass. He would not have won Wisconsin, Michigan or possibly Georgia or Pennsylvania without black folks. Save all of that bullshyt criticism.

Real spit and to keep it funky with you. If you know biden political career black folks been saving his ass for over 40 plus years.

Lets put it this way if this was sports. Biden would be Jimmy Johnson, Pat Riley and Barry Switzer for the amount of times black folks done saved his job.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did AP and Foxnews call Arizona so quick with 400,000k outstanding votes
:dwillhuh:

they jumped the gun a little bit but I think Biden will still carry it although very close. Probably shouldn’t have been called that early though.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Listening to mark levine right now, he’s about to have a stroke :russ:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Better made :wow:

@BigRemy_J you got a connect? :wow:

I would love some Red Hots too, but they don’t t have Better Made here.
:mjcry:

They just barely started supplying Faygo, but I don’t drink pop like that.
:mjgrin:

I’ve always liked wood Buffs though. You got some Cartiers, breh? I may get a pair one day.
:ohhh: