:mjlol:
it's beautiful

200w.gif

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arizona is gonna be close. The networks probably shouldn’t have called it so early. I still think it goes Biden but it’s gonna be just as close as PA and GA.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I’m spend a dub and just go buy a bunch of stuff tomorrow. Why not?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound

this song may get back on the billboard charts

I heard it blasting thru car radios like crazy last 2 days...one guy on the block I work at had it on repeat for at least 2 hours while he was parked outside , posted up near one of the polling sites :mjlol:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Arizona is gonna be close. The networks probably shouldn’t have called it so early. I still think it goes Biden but it’s gonna be just as close as PA and GA.

Remaining votes are in Dem areas and all of them are mail in ballots. I would bet my house Trump won't get 53% of those votes.

Daps
About an hour ago Biden was 264, now CNN is showing him at 253. Anyone know why the change?

:jbhmm:

different channels are counting differently. Meaning, MSNBC is being extremely cautious. They know where it's at, but they are just taking their time calling it in order to be sure.

You'd be better off switching to Fox. They been keeping the count updated at all times. They know that it's over :ahh:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Hope all these maga lames end up getting cheated on and their wives get pregnant by another man and they end up homeless and penniless and strung out on meth

real talk the ideology is good and to a breh like me who’s a regular breh not educated like that honestly seeing how cacs come together is one thing I wish we did.

I mean imagine having people shield you from any type of change? No global warming, same sex marriages, no change at all just lock up and protect you for centuries imagine how you’d live?

imagine getting p*ssy and not having to work for that? Not have to be too educated or intellectual or whatever.

must be nice man so I understand cacs or trump supporters completely. I see why they go crazy so often.