• Total voters

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
How did AP and Foxnews call Arizona so quick with 400,000k outstanding votes
:dwillhuh:

Diss two former GOP Senators and a Presidential candidate and be shocked when they rebel from you brehs.

Mccains widow and Jeff Flake both endorsed Biden it's almost like Trump wanted to lose Arizona.

Daps
real talk the ideology is good and to a breh like me who’s a regular breh not educated like that honestly seeing how cacs come together is one thing I wish we did.

I mean imagine having people shield you from any type of change? No global warming, same sex marriages, no change at all just lock up and protect you for centuries imagine how you’d live?

imagine getting p*ssy and not having to work for that? Not have to be too educated or intellectual or whatever.

must be nice man so I understand cacs or trump supporters completely. I see why they go crazy so often.

then you'd be just as conceited and insufferable and entitled as they are.

I believe that one of the things that makes black people in America, as great as we are, is the struggle that we have been through and the fact that we STILL persevere.

We've been through the worst experience ever inflicted on a people, and we are still here and we shine and we continue moving forward.

We're like a diamond in the rough.

I've felt like you feel before. I sometimes get jealous of white dudes that are able to just exist and be successful while we have to work so hard. But if we didn't work so hard, we wouldn't achieve what we achieve.

Now with that being said, I don't believe that this is how it will be forever. I believe that we're on the precipice of something great, where we will be able to finally come out of the struggle.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t look like a winner will be announced till Friday at least. Whether they trying up the suspense in an otherwise boring election or they’re purposely delaying the vote counts in order for trump and republicans to make a stink about voting/election fraud.
They need to hurry the fukk up. I want to rub it in on Trump supporters by reminding them that Biden won but I can't do that now just in case I jinx it