Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a fiscal conservative that Trump is better for our economy and his pockets, and that Biden is gonna tank our economy and not happy with the raise in taxes :snoop:

He's also a born again Christian that believes God is using Trump to carry out his plan. Loves that Trump administration is pushing hard against pro choice and LGBT :snoop: And he's not the only cousin of mine that thanks that :snoop:

I already completely cut off the rest of my family that caped for Trump :camby:

You sat there and listened to all that? :mjtf:

Couldn't be me. I'd disown them and be done with it. Some people can't be saved.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He's a fiscal conservative that Trump is better for our economy and his pockets, and that Biden is gonna tank our economy and not happy with the raise in taxes :snoop:

He's also a born again Christian that believes God is using Trump to carry out his plan. Loves that Trump administration is pushing hard against pro choice and LGBT :snoop: And he's not the only cousin of mine that thanks that :snoop:

A Democrat has either rebuilt the economy or stabilized it in the last 30 years. Democrats are too fiscally tight to crash the economy.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Midwest?