Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I could see this dude being like fukk all y’all and walking off the job before January

He’s been publicly challenged in ways he’s never let himself be in a position to be challenged in and is looking like he’s being publicly rejected in a way he can’t just walk away from and re-invent like he did his businesses

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

616.gif

The crib came through :blessed:

Big Gretch & Joey B:

Every nikka from Detroit need a pair of buffs, free coney for the term, some faygo, better made chips, and some stock in Motown :ufdup:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
why did your cousin vote trump ?
He's a fiscal conservative that Trump is better for our economy and his pockets, and that Biden is gonna tank our economy and not happy with the raise in taxes :snoop:

He's also a born again Christian that believes God is using Trump to carry out his plan. Loves that Trump administration is pushing hard against pro choice and LGBT :snoop: And he's not the only cousin of mine that thanks that :snoop:

I already completely cut off the rest of my family that caped for Trump :camby:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjcry: I had twins initially but was still ovulating, so the third is gonna be a premie

I should invest in Cocoa butter stock

WHAAAAAT!!!! How many weeks or whatever difference? I hope they're different sexes so you can shut it down and lock it up lol. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and delivery. :hug:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
He's a fiscal conservative that Trump is better for our economy and his pockets, and that Biden is gonna tank our economy and not happy with the raise in taxes :snoop:

He's also a born again Christian that believes God is using Trump to carry out his plan. Loves that Trump administration is pushing hard against pro choice and LGBT :snoop: And he's not the only cousin of mine that thanks that :snoop:

I already completely cut off the rest of my family that caped for Trump :camby:

I can see from his Christian perspective the concerns Biden poses with gay rights and pro choice. At least he (your cousin) has a moral compass.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:patrice:Joe bout to mess around and get GA

Trump is up by 35 k, however:

Over 131,000 absentee ballots remained to be counted in Georgia on Wednesday evening, many of them concentrated in some of the state’s largest counties.

Most of these uncounted absentee ballots, 76%, are concentrated in highly populated areas near Atlanta and Savannah: Fulton, Chatham, Cobb, DeKalb, Clayton and Gwinnett counties.

OUCH! :francis: