Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He's a fiscal conservative that Trump is better for our economy and his pockets, and that Biden is gonna tank our economy and not happy with the raise in taxes :snoop:

He's also a born again Christian that believes God is using Trump to carry out his plan. Loves that Trump administration is pushing hard against pro choice and LGBT :snoop: And he's not the only cousin of mine that thanks that :snoop:

I already completely cut off the rest of my family that caped for Trump :camby:
These spanish muthafukkas is REALLY wildin out here. Some shorty said she goin back to DR if Biden wins. I told her ass good riddance. She said she likes Trump’s policies. I said “which one’s?”. Her dumb ass couldn’t even answer me. Then she said it don’t matter what she think since she can’t vote cause she ain’t a citizen. I told her Trump HATES her ass. He can’t stand non citizen hispanics. Then I proceeded to school her that the only reason she’s in this fukkin country in the first place is cause of black Americans and I’m tired of people coming to this country for less than 10 years tryna tell us what’s what. Ignorant ones always the loudest in the room.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when it’s all said and done, the national polls were off by about 5% nationally if this all goes the way it should now.

like 2016, the polls were pretty trash this election again, but this time because Biden is going to pull it out, they won’t catch as much smoke. But they should.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
they done with him and kicked em to the curb, TEAM NO ONE LOL!

Law 1. Never Outshine the Master
Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. Hide the extent of your own talents, as your masters may otherwise feel insecure. The better you make your master appear, the greater the level of power you will attain. Those above you want to feel secure and superior in their positions. This may involve making a few harmless mistakes so that you can ask your master for help.

If, however, you are more naturally charming than your master, it would be best to avoid working for them entirely.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
So when it’s all said and done, the national polls were off by about 5% nationally if this all goes the way it should now.

like 2016, the polls were pretty trash, but this time because Biden is going to pull it out, they won’t catch as much smoke. But they should.
Betting sites were more accurate

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Why's it taking so long to count Nevada?
:mjgrin:
Republicans ideal scenario is to deny Biden the needed 270 electoral votes so they can contest the election. That’s why they want counting to stop.

Luckily Biden got strategic wins in NH that should prevent this, even in the worst case scenario.

It’s a hell of a long shot, but they are pulling out every stop possible.