Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surely the GOP will start to distance themselves from this unstable lunatic now, right? :mjlol:

Or do they stay on the boat like them Titanic violin players? :lolbron:
It doesn’t benefit them tbh helping him steal a l
No it doesn't but two things: 1. mail in votes, some states passed laws that mail in votes wouldn't start being counted until after the in person votes. 2. Some of these states are so close (within a few 100 thousand votes or less) that they just want to make sure everything is accurate
also tbh most other candidates
obama was on another level :yeshrug:
also
I know it's not official, but I'm already being petty asf to Trump supporters :pachaha:

I'm also scolding my younger cousin who voted for Trump, even though he complained to me not too long ago about he was discriminated against when he was looking to at houses :hhh:

Yet you voted for a man who basically said "we don't want you negroes in our neighborhoods" in coded language :snoop: Shameful :dry:

I'm not a Biden fan (have my own issues with him), and I don't have high expectations for him whatsoever, but at least I know he won't pull some shyt like this :manny:

why did your cousin vote trump ?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It has been it was 600k lead for trump amd its already down to a lil over 200k. Thats why Rudy pissed. They could probably call the election now, but don't want to piss off man baby. And Fox and AP are standing behind calling Az. Its basically over. Don't want to jinx it tho

I've been watching Fox all day. They have been in damage control every since Michigan was announced. Now they're talking about "Well... There's no Democratic wave like they predicted." Even though demos have picked up a seat.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Does anyone know how getting rid of the electoral college would work? Or if that’s even possible :ohhh:

It’s an old system that benefits republicans, it shouldn’t even be this close considering Biden has gotten so much more of the popular vote

From this election we can see what will get it up outta here: Brehs start moving to Florida, Georgia and Texas. Turn those States blue and the Repubs would never win. Watch how fast they would get the electoral up outta here!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

616.gif

98% voted Biden. That might be a record for a big city

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Trump's lead down to 47k in Georgia 5% of votes still remain
They will, Republicans won't win any of the battleground states. GA will be closer than anyone expected as well.
I was wrong about Florida but as a breh from "Atlanta", I knew this state was going purple when Stacy Abrams was too close for comfort even after all of the suppression. Hillary was just the wrong candidate, America isn't quite ready for a female president. Remember, black men had the right to vote before them...