NULL
They’re going to have to drag trump out of the White House after Biden wins

the-undertaker-hulk-hogan-american-bad-ass.gif

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever considered starting a website or yt channel? Your analysis was pretty much on point from what I saw last night

:patrice: I’ll think about it. I work a lot with numbers and trends and I worked with the Obama campaign in 08, so this presidential election stuff is more of a hobby to me.

appreciate it fam

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

It better get them some clean fukking drinking water, or is that asking too much?

Not at you breh just :francis:
Does anyone know how getting rid of the electoral college would work? Or if that’s even possible :ohhh:

It’s an old system that benefits republicans, it shouldn’t even be this close considering Biden has gotten so much more of the popular vote

This country has needed a constitutional convention for a long ass time, but who are you gonna trust to do it?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Okay... Earlier this morning they said it was about 75% leaning Dem for the uncounted ballots.
It has been it was 600k lead for trump amd its already down to a lil over 200k. Thats why Rudy pissed. They could probably call the election now, but don't want to piss off man baby. And Fox and AP are standing behind calling Az. Its basically over. Don't want to jinx it tho