Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
I know it's not official, but I'm already being petty asf to Trump supporters :pachaha:

I'm also scolding my younger cousin who voted for Trump, even though he complained to me not too long ago about he was discriminated against when he was looking to at houses :hhh:

Yet you voted for a man who basically said "we don't want you negroes in our neighborhoods" in coded language :snoop: Shameful :dry:

I'm not a Biden fan (have my own issues with him), and I don't have high expectations for him whatsoever, but at least I know he won't pull some shyt like this :manny:

Get on your cousin HARD.

We gotta wake these c00ns up

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I've been watching Fox all day. They have been in damage control every since Michigan was announced. Now they're talking about "Well... There's no Democratic wave like they predicted." Even though demos have picked up a seat.
Dems have underperformed in statewide races. Susan Collins was spose to get that work and won big. Linsey Graham was spose to be in a close race with the brotha who raised 100milli and he won by dbl digits. Dems need a miracle to get 50 senate seats. Doesn't look like its going to happen. Biden had tough races in all these states. Dems was talkin about winnin Texas. Texas aint going blue for at least a decade. Beto ran against one of the most unlikeable ppl in the world. His race was an outlier.

Georgia might be ready to go blue tho. Biden could still get 300ev and win popular vote big. But dems need change theor strategy for the future. Stop fighting guns and maybe fall back on the gay and abortion shyt a lil

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know how getting rid of the electoral college would work? Or if that’s even possible :ohhh:

It’s an old system that benefits republicans, it shouldn’t even be this close considering Biden has gotten so much more of the popular vote
Not sure what the proper way to get the electoral college eliminated but it would be contested by almost every republican considering it’s the only way they’ve won the presidency over the past 20 years. Only bush won the popular vote in his 2nd term.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Trump adds Georgia to the states he's filing a lawsuit against :mjlol:
pdsqBRt.png