Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These fools hate women. Even now in the middle of a political upset to getting a white supremacist out the white house, they find a way to turn it back to their hatred of women.

Most of them are virgins so don't pay them any mind.
The whole narrative of this election has been about black men not coming through for the democrats and being in cahoots with Republicans.

Pointing out how this is a way to deflect from white women and Hispanics being the real culprits means I hate women? So I should just ignore the slander we have to go through daily even though it’s based on a false premise?

I shouldn’t call out the men/women who perpetuate this? Cool. If that makes me a woman hater then :yeshrug:

I bet you didn't @ or retweet her and say none of this though. Keep that same energy and say less. :unimpressed:
I’m sure she would’ve responded to me and my 10 followers if I did @ her.:mjlol:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I generally agree with you on politics but you need to fall back here. Everyone lets focus on the election not some dumb bytch's irrelevant tweet.
Nah breh. Backing cacs like him because you agree with his politics is why he feeling bold enough to shyt on black men on a supposed site for them.

Daps
bytch you voted for mccain. your opinion is irrelevant

You got some nerve telling black ppl what's relevant or irrelevant when you and your white daddies stole us from Africa, brought us over here and subjected us to the worst treatment ever inflicted on a ppl, and continue to do so 400 years later and still have not paid restitution for what you did to us.

You don't have the right to comment on ANYTHING that black ppl do, devil.

Take a hint from the Germans. They don't have the moral high ground to even SPEAK on jews.

That's how yall devils should be when it comes to black ppl. You don't have the right to even speak on us after what you did to us.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Damn can we wait and see if Milwaukee and Atlanta/greater Atlanta areas pull this out for Biden first before saying “our vote doesn’t matter”

Cuz if they do pull this out for Biden it shows how powerful the black vote is and we can use that for leverage in 2024

I'M SORRY.

I was feeling some type of way when I posted that.

:mjgrin:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I cannot wait until this becomes official. I am going to be on the bird app aka twitter cutting the fukk up!!!!! Black Twitter is going to have an historic, epic and legendary gathering!!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took them 4 years and in the finals months to do so:snoop:

Twitter and Facebook :snoop:

Real talk I don't even want to hear about trump supporters.

These mothafukkas in the media (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, the major networks, tv shows, print media, hoe ass twitter, hoe ass facebook) all these mothafukkas enabled his ass and gave him free advertisement way back when he was running that tea party shyt and during the 2016 election run. They the real ones who got blood on their hands.

So if anyone out there got smoke for these trump supporters your ass better have smoke for the media. They are the bankers and multinational busineses that funded and helped hitler rise to power and build his army. Then after the fall of the nazis threw their hands up like they ain't have nothing to do with all the dead bodies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
These fraudsters will inevitably be on some, "Trump's always been insane but we couldn't do anything against it" shtick, conveniently leaving out their own non action or even support of the cheeto man in the past.

Don't let them forget! :hhh::ufdup:

it also looks like trump's own party is finally starting to turn on him now that it appears that he is likely on his way out.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Knew it was over for Trump when he pissed off the Jews. He wants to go after big tech if he stays in office. Facebook, Amazon, and Google ect. Ain't having that shyt and those companies are all owned by Jews:francis: