Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I hate when the Dems bend over backwards to appeal to "moderate Republicans".
They always got to reassure people who ain't gonna vote for them anyway that Dems won't go "too far left".

Obama used to do that shyt. With that said Kasich cut a decent promo.
To me he is the most dangerous type of Repub because he will appear reasonable to naive people.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Many Trump supporters are uninformed about what he's done on the issues because he lies so much.

Other supporters of Trump feel alienated from the Democrat Party and would gladly vote for a "small-town" Democrat that didn't make them feel like shyt.

Fox News

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Bu Bu the coli said he's going to be progressive:hhh:

I'm tired of people talking about "help us recover the soul of America" muhfukka, TRUMP IS THE SOUL OF AMERICA! That's the whole entire problem, a huge swath of the population at all income level feel just like him and don't want an equal or united America.

What they really mean to say is that that they wish to see an America where the Head of State uses coded language instead of exposing it as the racist non-democratic two-faced entity that it is.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Question for those that are against Biden. What's the worst thing you'd think he'd try to do as President and do you think Pelosi and the Democrats would allow him to do it?