Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Biden doesn’t have dementia and Trump is a retard

Kk, and yeah trump is a legit blubbering idiot. Like he needs to be held accountable for his words. The moderator has to actually moderate the debate stage and holds Trump's feet to the fire, and treat him like an adult.

I hope Joe doesn't mess up his speech, because that is the ONLY thing the media will focus on :beli:

Daps
Going forward, I do hope something is done about the age of candidates. We shouldn’t have no damn 70+ year olds as president when we won’t even let them drive :heh:

A whole mess.
Biden could have just retired and enjoyed his life but nooooooooo

Gotta run for president and literally risk his life I n the process.

The quench for power TOO STRONG. :whoo:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I am a bit worried for Biden during the debate. UGhhh trump is a bully, and he's just gonna strong arm the debatem the moderators gotta keep it on lock. Or else, trump is just gonna bulldoze it with his bold , yet empty statements.

Trump is sooo inarticulate and doesn't even make sense majority of the time. And Biden got dementia. If trump manages to throw noteworthy jabs (no matter the validity) ...... It's gonna be ugly.

Eh we will see.
You haven't been following these campaigns, ha?

You using talking points of 2018, ha?

You haven't seen a full Biden speech yet, ha?

You didn't watch those 2019 debates, ha?

You haven't watched Trump's terrible Fox News and Axios interviews, ha?

You haven't watched the video of Biden riding a bike, ha?

When's the last time Trump's fat ass rode a bike, ha?

You got some nerve, ha?

tumblr_mwl95cevy61reey4zo1_400.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I am a bit worried for Biden during the debate. UGhhh trump is a bully, and he's just gonna strong arm the debatem the moderators gotta keep it on lock. Or else, trump is just gonna bulldoze it with his bold , yet empty statements.

Trump is sooo inarticulate and doesn't even make sense majority of the time. And Biden got dementia. If trump manages to throw noteworthy jabs (no matter the validity) ...... It's gonna be ugly.

Eh we will see.
One thing I don't worry about whatsoever is Biden on the debate stage with Trump...

These debates ain't going to be about policy, they're going to be about mud slinging, straight up WWF style shoots...

Biden has never been the they go low we go high type and he's not going to revert now...They forced him to play it cool during the Dem debates because you can't attack women and a gay man in SJW DNC Amurikkka...

The cuffs are off for Cheeto though and he will gladly smack Cheeto in the mouth on National television...

All of Trumps attacks so far have been desperate incomprehensible throw shyt at the wall and hope something sticks babble...He keeps saying Biden hates god and the constitution....The best play for Biden is to focus on is bible scripture and the constitution...The orange turd hasn't read either of them, and he definitely isn't going to start reading them now...Calling Cheeto out on the bible and the constitution on national television will highlight the fact he is a godless lying morally bankrupt heathen to his own...No better place to expose the heathen then on national television...

That's how you beat him, you have to call him out on his lies and smack him in the mouth...If you take the high road and just sit there and let him lie about you, he's going to win...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
One thing I don't worry about whatsoever is Biden on the debate stage with Trump...

These debates ain't going to be about policy, they're going to be about mud slinging, straight up WWF style shoots...

Biden has never been the they go low we go high type and he's not going to revert now...They forced him to play it cool during the Dem debates because you can't attack women and a gay man in SJW DNC Amurikkka...

The cuffs are off for Cheeto though and he will gladly smack Cheeto in the mouth on National television...

All of Trumps attacks so far have been desperate incomprehensible throw shyt at the wall and hope something sticks babble...He keeps saying Biden hates god and the constitution....The best play for Biden is to focus on is bible scripture and the constitution...The orange turd hasn't read either of them, and he definitely isn't going to start reading them now...Calling Cheeto out on the bible and the constitution on national television will highlight the fact he is a godless lying morally bankrupt heathen to his own...No better place to expose the heathen then on national television...

That's how you beat him, you have to call him out on his lies and smack him in the mouth...If you take the high road and just sit there and let him lie about you, he's going to win...
Yep. Joe won't be docile. He gon take it wherever it gotta go.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Biden was one of my least favorite candidates out of the field of Democarats BUT the one thing I can say about Biden, he has no chill. He was like that in the Obama years. He's is can fight at Trumps level and still put out policy points.

Daps

Omg y'all r getting me excited for this debate. I can't wait to see trump get destroyed on live television :banderas:

I hope uncle joe delivers:smugbiden:

Daps
You haven't been following these campaigns, ha?

You using talking points of 2018, ha?

You haven't seen a full Biden speech yet, ha?

You didn't watch those 2019 debates, ha?

You haven't watched Trump's terrible Fox News and Axios interviews, ha?

You haven't watched the video of Biden riding a bike, ha?

When's the last time Trump's fat ass rode a bike, ha?

You got some nerve, ha?

tumblr_mwl95cevy61reey4zo1_400.gif

Lol this gif :russ:

Tbh, I can't lie I do have limited knowledge of bidens debate prowess. I also believed lies on the internet saying that he has dementia.
:mjlol:

Anyways, y'all instilled hope in me he better destroy trump. :smugbiden:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has never been the they go low we go high type and he's not going to revert now...They forced him to play it cool during the Dem debates because you can't attack women and a gay man in SJW DNC Amurikkka..

:russ: facts. biden was in the wrong decade at the dem primary debate, but he'll fukkin shyt on trump

we got this gif from when he sonned paul ryan at the 2012 vp debate

AmazingSpecificCat-small.gif