Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You posting these fools :gucci:
Yup. I support progressives and don't hide that fact. The corporate platform does not help the working class. If there is something they said that you don't agree with in that video then I would like to hear it

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
More im reading about the USPS sabotage the more im thinking this should logically be a fukking 90-10 blowout landslide victory. Dude is stopping his own supporters from getting their medications, checks in the mail, etc.

This shyt should be an easy 70-30 victory AT LEAST for Biden. You gotta be a brain dead dumbass to vote for Trump :mindblown:
That is exactly what 40% of this country is...:francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Many Trump supporters are uninformed about what he's done on the issues because he lies so much.

Other supporters of Trump feel alienated from the Democrat Party and would gladly vote for a "small-town" Democrat that didn't make them feel like shyt.
No they're not breh...

They know exactly what he's done and don't care because protecting white privilege is the only thing that matters to them...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Many Trump supporters are uninformed about what he's done on the issues because he lies so much.

Other supporters of Trump feel alienated from the Democrat Party and would gladly vote for a "small-town" Democrat that didn't make them feel like shyt.
People are uninformed at this point because they want to be. Most people believe things they want to believe so they're selective with what's true based off their feelings about it. Fox News affirms what they want to believe. Most Trumpers are purposely idiots....the rest are rich evil folk

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
People are uninformed at this point because they want to be. Most people believe things they want to believe so they're selective with what's true based off their feelings about it. Fox News affirms what they want to believe. Most Trumpers are purposely idiots....the rest are rich evil folk

That's part of it. Most people don't know shyt about what's happening in politics and vote with their gut or predetermined ideals

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's part of it. Most people don't know shyt about what's happening in politics and vote with their gut or predetermined ideals

that’s nearly everyone...It’s just blind allegiance to whatever party you identify with.

If we got rid of the party system and people actually had to actually get to know the candidates, shyt would be completely different.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
that’s nearly everyone...It’s just blind allegiance to whatever party you identify with.

If we got rid of the party system and people actually had to actually get to know the candidates, shyt would be completely different.
Think so? One side for the rich and conservative, the other side for the common people and the liberal...will always be a separation in philosophy.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

I agree.

We have Non-Party Elections here in Miami and there isn't that division politically. We still hate eachother. But for different reasons.