• Total voters

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Dammit, I just confused myself.

What happens if say GA (16), AK(8), NC(16), and PA(20) all come in for Trump at this moment?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
He just seems so invested in being president, he’ll feel empty if he’s not
Despite my disdain for him and everything that he represents, I will give him credit for one thing and that's being a polarizing figure.

He'll fight these court cases that I'm sure he has coming, and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't launch some type of reality show or documentary on himself in the process which will get him millions. The cases themselves well get a lot of attention from the media watch is what he thrives on. He reminds me of those old school wrestling heels from the 70s and 80s like Ric Flair. They talk a lot of shyt and will attempt whatever to win or show you that they're the man.

He'll have his loyal supporters still wanting him to come back and give it one more shot in the coming elections but he won't do it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's going on?

With the exception of Atlanta, Macon, Columbus, Savannah & maybe Augusta, GA is a state the GOP can always count on.

Trump is still winning GA, but for the race to be this close is crazy.

could mean that only super racist cacs are the only ones still supporting Trump & other cacs are trying to get him out the paint