Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Crude

Superstar
Daps
He just seems so invested in being president, he’ll feel empty if he’s not
Despite my disdain for him and everything that he represents, I will give him credit for one thing and that's being a polarizing figure.

He'll fight these court cases that I'm sure he has coming, and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't launch some type of reality show or documentary on himself in the process which will get him millions. The cases themselves well get a lot of attention from the media watch is what he thrives on. He reminds me of those old school wrestling heels from the 70s and 80s like Ric Flair. They talk a lot of shyt and will attempt whatever to win or show you that they're the man.

He'll have his loyal supporters still wanting him to come back and give it one more shot in the coming elections but he won't do it.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
With the exception of Atlanta, Macon, Columbus, Savannah & maybe Augusta, GA is a state the GOP can always count on.

Trump is still winning GA, but for the race to be this close is crazy.

could mean that only super racist cacs are the only ones still supporting Trump & other cacs are trying to get him out the paint

If Biden wins GA, I’ll never make an anti-Atlanta thread again :patrice:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
With the exception of Atlanta, Macon, Columbus, Savannah & maybe Augusta, GA is a state the GOP can always count on.

Trump is still winning GA, but for the race to be this close is crazy.

could mean that only super racist cacs are the only ones still supporting Trump & other cacs are trying to get him out the paint
Damn literally every black vote in Georgia counted. Every. Single. Vote.

If you’re from GA and didn’t vote
tenor.gif

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Trump struck a deal that he would leave willingly, only if the networks drag out this thing for ratings and to help jumpstart his post-Presidency tv career

his conduct is just too cartoonish to not think he's doing this for attention (for after his run is over)