Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Nevada is shifting for Biden :wow:

The votes left to count in Nevada are mail in Ballots from Clark County....Clark County went for Biden :manny:

Trump needs to Lawyer up ....He's going to jail :mjlol:

Yeah still some Vegas area votes uncounted which will go Biden :jawalrus:

I'm seeing cacs on socials crying about how it's unfair Vegas gets to decide for the whole of Nevada :mjlol: bytch suck it up, y'all lost the popular vote 4 years ago and still won stfu about fairness :camby:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
All because of different politics and to help Black voters think outside of the box?

Stop being a tool my nicca, we don't all support the fukkery from the far left.
:mjlol: oh, so you're one of those retards I was talking about earlier

Anytime someone says "The Left" I immediately groan, because it shows their lack of knowledge concerning the political spectrum. Nobody in this country is truly left wing!

The people that everyone calls "Left Wing" are actually center right. That includes Biden, Obama, Clinton, etc.

Even Bernie isn't full on left. He's actually center left, yet we act like he's the 2nd coming of Marx because this country is so fukking retarded :dead:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Yeah still some Vegas area votes uncounted which will go Biden :jawalrus:

I'm seeing cacs on socials crying about how it's unfair Vegas gets to decide for the whole of Nevada :mjlol: bytch suck it up, y'all lost the popular vote 4 years ago and still won stfu about fairness :camby:

I told y'all yesterday these CACS were about to be mad AF today :russ:
MAGA Crybabies :mjlol:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Boy ain’t even white...he yellowwwww :dead:

:dj2:

giphy.gif