Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
All because of different politics and to help Black voters think outside of the box?

Stop being a tool my nicca, we don't all support the fukkery from the far left.
You're literally bragging about taking negs for pro Trump trolling as a badge of honour

It's see through. Your feelings are hurt and now you're going full MAGA.

You should be on the way farthest of the left clutching your purse with emotions this fragile

You're a woman mentally. Get the sex change operation

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
For the race to be this close is crazy

I can't believe people will support this clown in the white House

He's done so many ridiculous And insulting things

This country is broken created by wicked people
Doing evil things to one race of people the same as Hitler

And their descendants who have reaped benefits of ill gotten gains (stolen land with slave labor) continue to perpetuate racially motivated institutions , laws, regulations thoughts & actions

Against these prisoners of war children grandchildren, and great-grand children to present day with no end in sight
Facts.

Some of it actually is people tending to vote how their family votes and how they were raised.

I've heard ppl say, I don't like trump, but I'm a republican and my family is republican, I grew up republican.

:snoop: one of my white coworkers was apologizing for voting for trump in 2016, but also said, he'd had a hard time not voting republican because his dad was in politics and he grew up to believe republican things like pro-life etc.

I just shook my head and told him that's the dumbest shyt ive ever heard. If you vote for him, you are okay with him.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Im saying, as a 33 year old man whose seen now a few elections, that if you remove emotions from this subject and asked yourself, not just for this but for anything in life

how can you count 90% of say 1 million votes in 2 hours and take 12 hours to count 10%.

logically speaking, because its taken so long now, you cant have it both ways

Were the 90% counted so fast, mishaps could go unnoticed?

are the last 10% being stalled for a particular reason?

Im just saying they giving people who question shyt like this, ammo.
I highly doubt any of this. If Trump was winning you (hypothetically speaking) nor anybody else would be creating conspiracies in Trump's defense. Nobody would be having this convo if Biden was losing, it would be that he's losing because he's losing but with Trump, there's this “conspiracy” angle being pushed.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're literally bragging about taking negs for pro Trump trolling as a badge of honour

It's see through. Your feelings are hurt and now you're going full MAGA.

You should be on the way farthest of the left clutching your purse with emotions this fragile

You're a woman mentally. Get the sex change operation

Haha this fukkboy is calling out another person about having sex change?

Isn't that supposed to be offensive to yall? I thought your people was for trans rights and all?