Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
what are you trying to say that it’s voter fraud ?
Im saying, as a 33 year old man whose seen now a few elections, that if you remove emotions from this subject and asked yourself, not just for this but for anything in life

how can you count 90% of say 1 million votes in 2 hours and take 12 hours to count 10%.

logically speaking, because its taken so long now, you cant have it both ways

Were the 90% counted so fast, mishaps could go unnoticed?

are the last 10% being stalled for a particular reason?

Im just saying they giving people who question shyt like this, ammo.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One day someone will have to explain to me how some of these states still counting, counted 70-90% in the few hours they had last night and its taken 12 hours to count the other 10% i guess

i dont like this, how do you count 90% in 2 hours but take 12 hours to count 10%

Are they stalling on purpose?

if they are “counting slow to make sure its accurate” then was the first 90% counted so fast it could be inaccurate?

cant use “mail in ballots” as an excuse because Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia started counting those days ago. Only PA and MI could use this excuse.

Just giving conspiracy theorist ammo :snoop:
PA and MI both have local election laws, Thanks to republican legislatures, that mail in and early vote can't be counted until election day.

Florida started counting this week's ago and finished faster.

It's really this God damn simple. I wish people would stop with conspiracy theories. You try to count millions of ballots in a few hours.

Also this happens every election. It's just never been this many mail ins due to the pandemic and so it's increased the issue.

Usually by this time we would have enough votes in to make a call regardless of votes outstanding.

This isn't new...

Last edited: