Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: my mans prolly has the most exquisite farm on animal crossing of any public figure :dead:

I wonder how the political future of pence is looking after this, you basically never speak about him and its just all a Trump persona cult with him just somehow being there as well.
Is he able to move somewhere with his political career or is he gonna be considered done because of the trump stench on his persona ?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
[
I have zero idea what Trumps court case would be this is nothing like 2000 and his argument is stop counting votes when I’m ahead and declare me the winner also he doesn’t seem to realize that the media isn’t the actual people who certify elections. He seems to have already fukked up his case already by saying he wanted to win in the courts a long time ago . But I mean unless theSC just decides to disenfranchise all these voters and turn over a election but that would literally break the country And tbh the 2000 decision actually kind of goes against Trump unless his real court argument is I was winning throw out votes etc . It’s too slippery a slope

Exactly.

in 2000, the issue was over literally "what constitutes a vote?" because of FL's paper punch voting system you could make a mistake and half punch a vote (dimpled chad), or a part of the paper would hang off and not register fully (hanging chad) and other things.

It was more of a question of the actual mechanisms in place to COUNT the votes being broken, not the sheer amount of votes coming in from absentee.
He doesn't have a case. Texas supreme court AND federal circut court judge ruled in favor of Harris County to count the drive thru votes. Absentee voting is your RIGHT as an American. Those votes WILL count.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The Supreme Court would not rule in favor of stopping votes from being counted, Trump's case would lose the moment it hits the Supreme Court's desk because what's he's trying to conspire can't be proven.

If he was winning none of this conspiracy nonsense would even be a thing, Trump's just a sore loser.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
With the way the senate race went, I predict Biden isn’t going to be able to do much in office.

McConnell is going to make damn sure that he won’t be able to increase the Supreme Court judge count. White voters made sure of that when they re-elected him and voted for Republican senators all over the country. And the federal courts have been stacked with Trump lackeys. And they got that Supreme Court judge in, that devil isn’t going away.

This will be like an Obama presidency, idealistic, but ultimately unfulfilling. They act like we’re in the position to get shyt done. Hell these 4 years will be dealing with the impending recession and trying to unfukk what Trump did.

They will stonewall Biden at literally every turn, just watch.

2022 will be the next chance to flip the Senate. Repub Senators won't be getting the influx of Trump supporters in that election. But Dems will need to do some attacking of the Republican Senate every time they block something. Dems need to be more aggressive against the Repubs in general, I hope they learned that lesson.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how the political future of pence is looking after this, you basically never speak about him and its just all a Trump persona cult with him just somehow being there as well.
Is he able to move somewhere with his political career or is he gonna be considered done because of the trump stench on his persona ?

He’s Dan Quayle status. We’ll never hear from him again.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Republican Snowflakes bout to start crying hard soon. They made fun of hilary for not accepting the results quick enough.

There claiming that Biden is getting 100% of the mail in votes which isn't true he's getting anywhere from 75-93% which isn't a surprise since Trump demonized mail in ballots so why is he now crying that his supporters listened to him and voted in person.