Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
[
I have zero idea what Trumps court case would be this is nothing like 2000 and his argument is stop counting votes when I’m ahead and declare me the winner also he doesn’t seem to realize that the media isn’t the actual people who certify elections. He seems to have already fukked up his case already by saying he wanted to win in the courts a long time ago . But I mean unless theSC just decides to disenfranchise all these voters and turn over a election but that would literally break the country And tbh the 2000 decision actually kind of goes against Trump unless his real court argument is I was winning throw out votes etc . It’s too slippery a slope
Yep. The 2000 ruling stopped a recount, if Trump wants to stop a recount Biden will gladly agree :lolbron:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If for whatever reason they let this go to Supreme Court, could the GOP legit cheat their way to four more years?

Yeap. That was the point of stacking the courts in their favor.

Why are you giving him PA? Millions of votes have not been counted there

It's more of a what if, because some folks believe Biden absolutely needs PA to win.

He can still win without it, but it will be close.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
With the way the senate race went, I predict Biden isn’t going to be able to do much in office.

McConnell is going to make damn sure that he won’t be able to increase the Supreme Court judge count. And we’re predicted to lose at least 5 seats in the House. White voters made sure of that when they re-elected him and voted for Republican senators all over the country. And the federal courts have been stacked with Trump lackeys. And they got that Supreme Court judge in, that devil isn’t going away.

This will be like an Obama presidency, idealistic, but ultimately unfulfilling. They act like we’re in the position to get shyt done. Hell these 4 years will be dealing with the impending recession and trying to unfukk what Trump did.

They will stonewall Biden at literally every turn, just watch.

Last edited:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I find it funny that the GOP claims that thousands of votes just magically appeared overnight and it's all for Biden and none for Trump

What happened to "There were many that voted for Trump, but didn't want to disclose that to anybody"

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The minute they’re met with resistance

nxaDY901H-r0VIlJM3JNUiZ6ijuSemPqatveQmm62PeqLXYWnKRbB47DfNosyPy0VQEmwgzrrVvJAbYqIdckGh8m6kiupLY8YE0F

they’re also fukking liars and not reporting that only minutes later trump numbers came in..

they love spreading disinformation. they don’t realize if trump takes this to the SC and they side with him how bad shyt gonna get for them

Daps
Trump was given multiple alley oops, magic johnson alley oops

All he had to do was give people some checks and take Corona at least kinda fukking seriously and he'd have this shyt

His ego and determination to appeal to the dumbasses in the country is his downfall

but even with all of that, he could still win this. :snoop::snoop::snoop: