Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Trump was given multiple alley oops, magic johnson alley oops

All he had to do was give people some checks and take Corona at least kinda fukking seriously and he'd have this shyt

His ego and determination to appeal to the dumbasses in the country is his downfall

Low key 2020 handed him the election with the fukkery in this country and he fumbled it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A judge told USPS to search mail for ballots by 3 p.m. on Election Day. USPS said no.

The United States Postal Service failed to comply with a federal court order on Election Day to inspect mail service in some cities to make sure that all mailed ballots were delivered.

USPS said it couldn't meet U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan's deadline to send inspectors or designees between 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday to certain U.S. processing facilities to sweep for ballots and make sure remaining ones were sent out. A status update was due by 4:30 p.m. confirming the sweeps took place.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

trying to undermine the foundation of this country's government....this is a damn jailable offense.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
If for whatever reason they let this go to Supreme Court, could the GOP legit cheat their way to four more years?
I have zero idea what Trumps court case would be this is nothing like 2000 and his argument is stop counting votes when I’m ahead and declare me the winner also he doesn’t seem to realize that the media isn’t the actual people who certify elections. He seems to have already fukked up his case already by saying he wanted to win in the courts a long time ago . But I mean unless theSC just decides to disenfranchise all these voters and turn over a election but that would literally break the country And tbh the 2000 decision actually kind of goes against Trump unless his real court argument is I was winning throw out votes etc . It’s too slippery a slope

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
A judge told USPS to search mail for ballots by 3 p.m. on Election Day. USPS said no.

The United States Postal Service failed to comply with a federal court order on Election Day to inspect mail service in some cities to make sure that all mailed ballots were delivered.

USPS said it couldn't meet U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan's deadline to send inspectors or designees between 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday to certain U.S. processing facilities to sweep for ballots and make sure remaining ones were sent out. A status update was due by 4:30 p.m. confirming the sweeps took place.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
Dont forget who appointed the head of the USPS recently too... :whistle:

Trump donor will be the next head of the U.S. Postal Service

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

:dead: ooh shyt
rblTeTN.jpg