Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Something i have come to think. Biden may have made some mistakes but he realizes he fukked up and probably wants to make amends. People can grow and change if they want to.
At least Biden is humble enough to admit he made mistakes. Trump refuses to do so and won't even acknowledge the problem exists....like systemic racism.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Come on Hotlanta

full

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Whoever opened my ballot probably threw it in the trash

:dead:

all jokes aside, both sides got eyes on all the people counting the mail-in ballots. And you know nikkaz watching to make sure cacs ain't trying to slip shyt in the trash.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Black people single handedly put Biden back in contention. It really is time for the dems to start acknowledging that Black people are their strongest voting block and stop pandering to everyone else.
That $15,000 grant Biden was talking about for 1rst time black home owners going to come right on time for some :ehh: Plus the 10,000 tuition forgiveness :banderas:

But yeah, black vote was crucial and likely will put Biden in the oval

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:russ:...I'm getting mad "negged" from emotional fucs. Listen, I'm not Trump supporter, but imagine the elections coming down to the "absentee votes", that should be of concern, no matter who you want to win.
Nah, sound like that's just you who will be concerned:mjpls:

Whats the concern?

Might not get the outcome you want?:mjpls:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can assure you this, Biden will do things for black folk so in 2024 he'll be able to list things he's done for us because he knows what it is. I understand why he couldn't campaign on it before he got elected but once he gets in and if he has Congress he knows he gotta deliver if he wants a remix.
This has been said about every first term regarding black folks

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Shouldn't be. It was 51/49 last go around. More old white people are dying and more transplants are coming. The state is changing. Slowly...but changing all the same.
True indeed, but I guess I hadn't had much faith in their offspring and these mormons out here and sun city west cacs.

Yo I'm a sun devil as well (wp carey), respect.
Whelp, I guess I'll start looking for some proper grow lights