Daps
Reppin
NULL
9274-A25-F-4386-4-B17-BB0-F-EE71-DC613-DEE.jpg

and how do you feel now?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yep and that's the damn true. Kills me when i see us on social media being divided on who's oppressed more, black men or black women, when we both have black PEOPLE problems and don't know how to stay on code as one as oppose to always be at each other's neck.
Yep...this is why I always say we should vote for our best interest on every ballot regardless because we know our enemy will vote for the worst option for us if we don't.

fukk that no vote if we don't get a check shyt...it's better to move forward a yard than go back by a mile.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With the republicans controlling the senate and Supreme Court, even if Biden wins, it won’t really be as effective . Shame. Really wanted them to retake the senate
Trump would have won if he was honest about the pandemic.
He would’ve won easily if there was no pandemic. The economy was doing very well

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
If he wins Georgia , which hasn’t carried a dem presidential candidate since the fukkin PEANUT PRESIDENT ... I’ll give the Dems a small pass.

Breh, how the fukk did Trump win Beaufort County around here? Man, I don't blame black folks but shyt do we have some foundational c00ns down there?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
One thing this election has proved that no matter how fukked things are cacs are gonna stay on code and stick together no matter what

Yep and that's the damn true. Kills me when i see us on social media being divided on who's oppressed more, black men or black women, when we both have black PEOPLE problems and don't know how to stay on code as one as oppose to always be at each other's neck.

We really need to get on code.