Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which leads me to believe if that tan mothafukka handle it even slightly better he would have smoked them. shyt had the past another 1200 hunnid all the states would be Blood walking:deadrose::deadrose:

Yep I said this as well all he had to do was get another stimulus out to the people.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This is the craziest thing I’ve seen
It’s like a literal fight

Right, both candidates are putting up a valiant effort... When it shouldn't be that way at all. :dwillhuh: The fact that Trump is still putting up this much of a fight says so much about America, and none of it is good.

One thing is for sure though, I hope that whole "my vote doesn't matter" talk ends... Because this election proves that it absolutely does.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
One thing this election has proved that no matter how fukked things are cacs are gonna stay on code and stick together no matter what

Yep and that's the damn true. Kills me when i see us on social media being divided on who's oppressed more, black men or black women, when we both have black PEOPLE problems and don't know how to stay on code as one as oppose to always be at each other's neck.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It’s crazy how small our own individual worlds can be..from friends,family, the people we interact with online, our overall state/city etc...cuz in the large scale of things this shyt is like 50-50 even though in my world it seems like it’s 80-20 biden...even the map looks like the country is 75% red lol

states competing with each other on whose best is why this country sucks

Wild when you put it that way