Daps
Reppin
ATL
giphy.gif

:why:

Daps
thechoice_1920_1.jpg

Welcome, all! :blessed:

Today is the day we've been waiting for. This has been the wildest 4 years of our lifetimes with a deadly virus on the loose and with the country being more divided than any time since the Civil Rights movement of the sixties.

But today America makes a decision. Do we want to keep going down this path or is it time to make a change?

No matter who wins, black people's lives will not improve overnight. Both candidates are white and there are those who feel that neither candidate is focused on us and our issues...

But with that being said, one of them WILL be the President of the United States for the next 4 years and he will make decisions that will impact all of our lives and the lives of our families and loved ones.

For me, its simple. I may not make the progress that I would like to make, but I refuse to be set back 50 years. I can deal with standing still relatively speaking. But I refuse to deal with living through what my grandparents fought through so that I wouldn't have to face what they faced.

So regardless of who you support, get out there and vote. There are people who literally died for us to have that right. And that goes for white posters too. White ppl fought a whole war to have the right to choose their political leaders.

Moving on...

This thread is all inclusive. If you support Biden, you are welcome. If you support Trump, you are welcome.

Come in and pull for your boy. This is a safe space. :blessed:

Yall know what side I'm on but I'm honestly just happy this day is here no matter how it turns out. Let's get it over with. If Biden wins, cool. If Trump wins, then at least we know where we're at.

:manny:

There's a poll going... the poll is not asking who you support. It's asking who you THINK is gonna win. So feel free to choose your option with no judgment.

Leggooooooooooooo :banderas:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I think Trump is going to win because what Trump is doing is he is basically speaking about the possibility of minority rule and ameryka an I think he's speaking fear To white people, which would have them come out in record numbers. To support him.

I don't think African Americans matter much in this election since our numbers are so small. What Trump is basically doing is he's Pretty much. creating a environment of what if happens in this country also what he's doing is he's protecting the lower class white people and telling them well if you vote for me at least you will keep your culture in tact.

He's playing hardball, but I think when you look at his overall message, even though he is racist and he creates a environment of racism in this country towards minorities, what he's doing is he is telling his people, hey. Watch watch out for what could possibly come.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Where and what time to the first polls close? Texas and Florida what up? Them Senate races :banderas:

I might try to hit the dispensary later or settle for some E&J and a few Natties:banderas:

It's lit