Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we really need to get a banbet thread going, so we can separate the real believers from the clout chasers.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
200.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Biden shot himself in the foot when he started talking about taxing the upper class 60%. Even I think that’s absurd. He also fukked himself when he chose copmala.

He only mentioned going back to the 39.5% tax bracket that only affected taxed income above $400k. That 60% stat only exists when you include New York state taxes.

This is an example of people not understanding how tax brackets work and how misinformation gets out of control.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Ban bets? Go lay the -190 champ. Make some actual money. I’ll bet you he doesn’t win by how ever many points you say your data shows. Cash. fukk virtual message board bets. Trump +7 percent in PA? I never said Biden won’t win. It’ll be closer than the polls show, and that’s what the betting market is priced as. BTW it’s down to -185 now. Market is cratering
Pinnacle
lol. betting based on a point spread.
Weak as shyt.

So what is your actual opinion on this?
You think Biden will win, but it will just be less than 7?

Pinnacle says my location is blocked.
What would be another good place to bet?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
lol. betting based on a point spread.
Weak as shyt.

So what is your actual opinion on this?
You think Biden will win, but it will just be less than 7?
I’m gonna make over 5k when Biden wins Nevada. Why wouldn’t you make money if you think your data trumps the betting market?

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I’m gonna make over 5k when Biden wins Nevada. Why wouldn’t you make money if you think your data trumps the betting market?
I will.

Edit - I found someone thats legal for my state.

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
He only mentioned going back to the 39.5% tax bracket that only affected taxed income above $400k. That 60% stat only exists when you include New York state taxes.

This is an example of people not understanding how tax brackets work and how misinformation gets out of control.
I’ll give you that but let’s be honest, the majority of America saw it the way I saw it. Hence all these millionaires and businesses backing trump.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I’ll give you that but let’s be honest, the majority of America saw it the way I saw it. Hence all these millionaires and businesses backing trump.

Sure. I'll concede to that. It's just a shame that people will vote against their best interest.

50 cent sold that c00nery pretty damn well