Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
But they're passionate and will vote in person. We mailing ballots after Trump told us he's fukkin up the mail:mindblown:

You tripping about nothing if you're voting Democrat. Either walk your ballot into your local polling place or show up to your voter precinct on e-day and vote.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I'm really worried about what the turn out on the ground will look like on election day. I figure a LARGE majority of the mail-in votes will go in Biden's favor. I do expect the race to tight up due to Republican voters showing up in mass numbers on election day to make up the difference.
That is what people assume, but that's not what the data is telling.
Check out a few states and look at the percentage of registered Dems and Repubs that have voted.
2020 General Election Early Vote Statistics

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You tripping about nothing if you're voting Democrat. Either walk your ballot into your local polling place or show up to your voter precinct on e-day and vote.
I dropped mine off at an official ballot box. Im more worried about PA, Wis, Mich, Minn and Florida.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I dropped mine off at an official ballot box. Im more worried about PA, Wis, Mich, Minn and Florida.

I'm from Michigan. I got my ballot on the 2nd put in the drop box a few days later. They were running commercials here telling people not to send them through USPS. I think state officials here got the BS on lock b/c are Governor & AG been on point.

I'm more worried about the Southern states that could flip blue and Republicans trying to suppress the vote. WI & PA need to be on watch as well.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm from Michigan. I got my ballot on the 2nd put in the drop box a few days later. They were running commercials here telling people not to send them through USPS. I think state officials here got the BS on lock b/c are Governor & AG been on point.

I'm more worried about the Southern states that could flip blue and Republicans trying to suppress the vote. WI & PA need to be on watch as well.
I am not buying georgia or texas going blue. They trying to throw out 100k votes now in Texas and will probably achieve it with that judge.