Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Trump is gonna win. Too many dumbasses and racists in this country
I just can't envision him losing. But the states he needs to win, he struggled to win last time. I just can't see this guy losing for some reason. And Biden is worrying about Georgia and Texas instead of PA. They need to be in PA heavy.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You live in a delusion. The green party will never win, they just siphon votes away from Democrats. Saying you want the green party to play spoiler means you want Trump to win.
He doesn't have the heart to stand on how he really feels. He wants Trump to win but knows he can't push that pro-black shyt if he says it due to Trump's overt racism so he does the next best thing which is play neutral but only distribute smoke to one side like the rest of these agents do :coffee:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If anyone truly believed that both sides was the same in regards to race they'd still want Trump out of office simply due to the way he handled the pandemic and put their family members at risk by not believing in science.

That's how you know these bothsiders that don't want Biden to win are full of it.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You live in a delusion. The green party will never win, they just siphon votes away from Democrats. Saying you want the green party to play spoiler means you want Trump to win.
They have Libertarians on the ballot too. So aren't they also siphoning votes away from Republicans?
:jbhmm:

Are black people only supposed to vote for the Democrats?

Biden is that you?
:martin:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have Libertarians on the ballot too. So aren't they also siphoning votes away from Republicans?
:jbhmm:

Are black people only supposed to vote for the Democrats?

Biden is that you?
:martin:

Saying you're gonna vote third party vs hoping that a third party specifically the greens which is a party that would siphons votes from the Democrats plays spoiler are two totally different things. If you meant that you just wanted to vote third party then say that, if you're saying that you want the greens to play spoiler in an election then as I said, it's a win for Trump. Maybe be more precise with your word choice.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Just a reminder for anyone who is freaking out.
Here is the current map for states that we expect to go to each candidate, and then all of the swing states in grey.

Current score will be 234-125.

Trump then needs to win almost all of the contested states.
The bulk of the larger states will be called on election night.
That will include Texas, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, and North Carolina.
If Trump drops Texas or Florida, its over.
If Trump drops Ohio, its extremely close to over
If Drop drops Georgia or North Carolina, its almost over.

Biden is in good position.
Things can always change, but thats where we are.

2020 Presidential Election Interactive Map

I'm really worried about what the turn out on the ground will look like on election day. I figure a LARGE majority of the mail-in votes will go in Biden's favor. I do expect the race to tight up due to Republican voters showing up in mass numbers on election day to make up the difference.