Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
What path do any Rep have to the wh without TX?
if Cornyn wins his Senate seat but trump loses in texas they arent in that much trouble statewide. it would be more like a rejection of trump (who is unpopular in texas for a republican president) than the party and i would expect a normal republican candidate to win there in 2024

now if corbyn loses too the texas GOP is in big trouble

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
"Racist cops killing black people is bad, but..."

I swear we need to keep our foot on their fukking necks once they’re in office. They’re still bootlickers in sheep’s clothing - the first to meet with police unions.

FOH with that down talk - “sit down, shut up and be docile negros - don’t you dare of even touching a police officer”

They need to come with real structural change once in office not more of this “business as usual” status quo bullshyt.

Edit: I understand this message is coded to appeal to covert racist liberals, left leaning Republicans, and centrists. But goddamn I’m fed up with this coded language.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
if Cornyn wins his Senate seat but trump loses in texas they arent in that much trouble statewide. it would be more like a rejection of trump (who is unpopular in texas for a republican president) than the party and i would expect a normal republican candidate to win there in 2024

now if corbyn loses too the texas GOP is in big trouble

I hope he loses , I like MJ . I like a lot of the Dem women running for House too

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
This @CASHAPP dude has the worst takes on politics I have ever read...smh

nikka straight up spamming nonsense...

I had to put him on ignore
Dude just in here projecting like crazy cuz he wants trump to win.
It’s fukking sad and disgusting
:hhh:

Daps

Imagine if Obama had ever said this regarding one of his sitting Governors :snoop:

This is why he is so dangerous. His supporters co-sign these things, and think anyone who challenges, or criticizes him deserves harsh punishment.

There has never been a president with such a cult-like following. It’s terrifying knowing these people were waiting for someone like him to come along to be so open about it.