Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was angry joe picked Kamala as his vp cause I wasn’t convinced she was up to the job based on her performance in the primary but I have to say it was a shrewd decision to pick her.

All the women of color who would have otherwise been disinterested in this election cycle are sure to make up for the “silent” trump voters.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
At first I was angry joe picked Kamala as his vp cause I wasn’t convinced she was up to the job based on her performance in the primary but I have to say it was a shrewd decision to pick her.

All the women of color who would have otherwise been disinterested in this election cycle are sure to make up for the “silent” trump voters.
There aren't many silent Trump voters this election cycle, nowhere near the 2016 numbers...

Trump voters been out in the streets boats/car parades and klan rallies the entire election cycle...

The silent vote in 2020 is clearly in Bidens corner and that has nothing to do with Kamala and women of color...That has everything to do with Joe being more likable than Hillary was to suburban women, seniors and uneducated white men...A lot of them folk in the middle were simply turned off by that phony bytch...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

That’s why you have to step away from internet punditry

people on the internet couldn’t see just how popular Biden was to people that actually vote either

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
What the fukk happened to the polls???

How the hell is Trump so close to Biden??

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
He isn’t bro...lol don’t pay attention to those. Biden is still leading nationally...and it ain’t dropping..

Also...the GOP are jumping ship at an alarming rate :lolbron:

I thought @KingZimbabwe was being funny about the poll in this thread. In my opinion even that is too close for me :pachaha:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They usually always tighten up right before Election Day. Be glad this laptop nonsense hasn’t stuck.....yet.
Yeah I’m expecting white america to show it’s true face again after election night

Bet a whole lot of those cacs with “BLM” hashtags, the ones who “marched” for social media clout suddenly show their true colors when they sign in that poll.

Only hope Biden pulls a strategic enough lead that they can’t fukk him in the electoral college. This cannot be a 2016 reboot.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kamala just criticized the confirmation of Amy Barrett and said she voted no ...thats gonna hurt her and Biden with conservative white women who were switching to Biden . Very dumb decision on her part.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
kamala just criticized the confirmation of Amy Barrett and said she voted no ...thats gonna hurt her and Biden with conservative white women who were switching to Biden . Very dumb decision on her part.
Wont do shyt...everyone's mind is made...

Its just about timing now....but i would doubt that Republicans are late voters...pretty sure they will try and run harder interference last.minute