Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Bill Maher who called Trump winning in 2016 when everyone was saying Hillary had it in the bag, and has been reluctant to say Trump is gonna lose this year, is now saying Biden is gonna win.

He strongly believes there won’t be a peaceful transfer of power but that’s another story. The first step is for Trump to lose the election and that’s what all signs are pointing to.
I remember the last couple of months before the election he would say it damn near every show and everyone would laugh. He knew how stupid the American public was. Michael Moore as well

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Why are you laughing? If not this election it will in the next few years the demographics are Changing
We are at least 4, more realistically 8 years away from that. Biden is not winning Texas. Once it is flipped though there won’t even be a need to campaign. They can’t win without Texas obviously

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We are at least 4, more realistically 8 years away from that. Biden is not winning Texas. Once it is flipped though there won’t even be a need to campaign. They can’t win without Texas obviously
Californians have been moving here in droves the last 5 years. Why do you think abbot imposes a single ballot drop off box in our city of 3 million people? If it’s not blue this election it’s def a purple state and the whites here are mad and scared as hell.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why not allow for the thread poll to show who voted for who?
Just click on the votes...

zyVoIX6.png

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There’s 86 who voted for trump in the higher learning thread, I asked the op to make the poll public.

Well to be fair, the Higher Learning poll asks who you think will win, not who you want to win. I think Biden wins but won't be shocked if Trump wins because of cac's dubious nature.