Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The pooling was inaccurate last time because they undercounted the white working class and didn't give them enough weighting. That's been adjusted for, so most likely they may be slightly over counting them.

The best way to know what's really going on? Mitch McConnell.

Trump desperately wants that $2 trillion stimulus package along with Mnuchin and Pelosi. McConnell is only willing to do the Paycheck Protection for businesses at $500 billion. Why? Because he knows that Trump is gonna lose and the GOP doesn't want to give Biden a boost with the economy.

GOP spends money like crazy but tightens the purse strings as soon as a Democrat gets in the WH. A lot of GOP senators don't want to help regular Americans and McConnell knows that if the $2 trillion deal hits the Senate floor.....they'll have to pick a side. Vote Yes? They give Biden a boost. Vote No? Senators in competitive races might lose votes when people see that they DID NOT vote to help struggling people.

As for Texas? Texas is not a true red state like Oklahoma, Wyoming etc.

Texas is red because the state as a whole has embarrassingly low turnout. Demographically, we should be a swing state AT LEAST. The cities are blue but the rural counties are 90% Republican. Problem is that the cities and close burbs are growing and getting bluer over time. Republicans can't squeeze any more votes out of small town Texas because they already vote with strong numbers.

Republicans focus on Ohio, Florida etc., but Texas......they cannot win without Texas. If Democrats can get California, Illinois, New York and Texas.....there's no path for the GOP. They're so focused on Pennsylvania and Florida right now but Texas is going to be a big problem for them.

The irony is that Texas is "pro business" and has encouraged a lot of major companies to move here. Those companies are bringing employees that are helping to turn Texas bluer.
Texas is not an even state in the 2020 election. It’s that simple. It’s like me running a model that spits out jets vs chiefs pick em and publishing that line. You can’t take anyone seriously if they are saying that

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What make it the worst is the contradictions and ignorance. They just either are completely racist ( Rachel and the white guy who works for gay something or other ) or lost people who people don’t fit in and maybe thought they were too white growing up and decided to embrace this maga thinking .

they should close that thread . They tried to pretend it was about alternative treatments etc but it’s pretty much a waah masks waah it’s not fair that I can’t be a dikk and just walk around massless in stores and masks don’t work and still saying numbers are fake . We shouldn’t be putting that bull out on here especially when other members have family members who died .

Yea I been saying that @newworldafro thread shoulda been bushed. Damn shame this site allows shyt like that be posted on here.

Instead of hating on thread with a plethora of information, lot of it banned off of major sites because the WHO is suddenly the World Daddy...:dame:

instead of hating on the thread showing multiple doctors and treatments showing this is nothing to fearmonger over...

Just say you want to wear the mask for the next 5 years and you want to be first in line to take a vaccine that took 2 years to create and already making people sick in the trials.

Thats all you gotta say. Don't hate on the lil thread. If you dont agree ignore the thread. There is a MONSTER thread in the marquee spot.
Why you hating? Just ignore it and keep it pushing. :unimpressed:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Texas is not an even state in the 2020 election. It’s that simple. It’s like me running a model that spits out jets vs chiefs pick em and publishing that line. You can’t take anyone seriously if they are saying that

Nate Silver is just trolling for attention at this point cause he knows everyone wants to ask him how the race is going

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The polls are way more accurate then 2016, I read a list on why they are but I’m too lazy to look it up.

Reason why the 2018 polls were accurate.
I wouldn't say they are way more accurate, but they have factored in the error they made in 2016 regarding Cheetos voters...

There is no silent Trump voter in 2020, they're all out and proud to be dumb fukks voting for a con man...

The numbers that matter are from the districts which clearly shows the "silent vote" in 2020 is in Joe Biden's corner...