Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Things looking good for Biden according to this expert who called Trump winning in 2016.

If these pollsters were worth a shyt there’s millions to be made in the most liquid betting market on planet earth. None of them put their money where their mouth is. Nate Silver talking bout Texas is an even race :heh: so go bet Biden +300 in Texas and not have to worry about running your blog anymore. The geezers and rednecks will be out Election Day in droves. Will there be enough of a sustained turnout during early voting to counteract that and mitigate the suppression tactics? Biden is -180 or so if anyone thinks it’s in the bag. That’s the same odds the Seahawks were to beat the cardinals tonight. It’s a practical toss up. It’ll tighten up Election Day and all these states like Florida, Georgia, Texas where they act like Biden has a chance will be red and it will be up to the same ol few states to get Biden home. Rinse and repeat. The best bet on the board is Biden to win Nevada. It was -200 ish now up to -300. It’s stealing

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless the FBI pull the same shyt they did to Hillary and announce an investigation into Biden this week, Trump bout to take this L.
Even if they did it wouldn’t have the same effect. What can you abuse Biden of that can’t be equally applied to Trump?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Who is this retarded ass nikka?:what:

I'm sick and tired of dumbasses that dismiss everything as rambling if they don't hear check...

Joes response to that breh was substantive, he talked about education, home ownership, and ending discriminative lending practices which are all vital building blocks for wealth...Only a complete idiot that doesn't understand basic economics would find that answer insulting...

@newworldafro is a MAGAt cac that runs around here spreading wild coronavirus conspiracy theories. He's a joke.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Unless the FBI pull the same shyt they did to Hillary and announce an investigation into Biden this week, Trump bout to take this L.
Even if they announced that it would be on his son and not directly on Biden. Wouldn’t have the same effect.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If these pollsters were worth a shyt there’s millions to be made in the most liquid betting market on planet earth. None of them put their money where their mouth is. Nate Silver talking bout Texas is an even race :heh: so go bet Biden +300 in Texas and not have to worry about running your blog anymore. The geezers and rednecks will be out Election Day in droves. Will there be enough of a sustained turnout during early voting to counteract that and mitigate the suppression tactics? Biden is -180 or so if anyone thinks it’s in the bag. That’s the same odds the Seahawks were to beat the cardinals tonight. It’s a practical toss up. It’ll tighten up Election Day and all these states like Florida, Georgia, Texas where they act like Biden has a chance will be red and it will be up to the same ol few states to get Biden home. Rinse and repeat. The best bet on the board is Biden to win Nevada. It was -200 ish now up to -300. It’s stealing
Geezers apparently have turned their backs on trump after that Biden for Resident tweet :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@newworldafro is a MAGAt cac that runs around here spreading wild coronavirus conspiracy theories. He's a joke.

I'm not MAGA nor CAC. :unimpressed:

I'm Registered Independent and Black /African American / FBA / ADOS born and raised in Eastern North Carolina. Both sides of family are from the area. Went to Kwanzaa before I was in kindergarten and still do when I go home. Black churches attended. Grew up in a staunch Democratic household, as in deeply political. Black Boy Scout troops. Black family reunions. 98% Black girlfriends. Graduated 2 HBCUs. Blackittyy Black Black.

Top it off...the video I shared is from a Black guy named Tim Black who is a Liberal Democrat.

Stop it you DNC Cult member. :scust:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

man it’s deja vu like 4 years ago. You had fools like Rachel madow quoting polls that said trump could lose Texas . How many points did he win that by? Now right before election again we got a poll saying that Texas is tightening up between Biden and Trump? And people claim that this year is different and the polls are more accurate on how they base their data

how is that possible when it’s a fact that there are people who are registered Democrats who don’t even remember they are registered Democrats and could be voting for trump...those are the actual independents to look out for

They may been registered for decades as a different party but still will vote for trump especially in the rust belt

and what makes the poll Nate silver posted even more ridiculous is remember the gaffe Biden had about oil at the last debate..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm not MAGA nor CAC. :unimpressed:

I'm Registered Independent and Black /African American / FBA / ADOS born and raised in Eastern North Carolina. Both sides of family are from the area. Went to Kwanzaa before I was in kindergarten and still do when I go home. Black churches attended. Grew up in a staunch Democratic household, as in deeply political. Black Boy Scout troops. Black family reunions. 98% Black girlfriends. Graduated 2 HBCUs. Blackittyy Black Black.

Top it off...the video I shared is from a Black guy named Tim Black who is a Liberal Democrat.

Stop it you DNC Cult member. :scust:

Naw we know who you are, MAGAt.