Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That surprised me the most. Almost certainly gonna become a swing state at the minimum after a few years. I noticed many close family moving down there and even my brother is talking of taking a job in the DFW area, so most my family might be moving including myself

Demographics changing faster than expected

Texas turning blue will mean rip for a few generations of GOP
Republicans having to spend in the Bible Belt would kill them as a party.

Georgia and Texas back in play would destroy them.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
NDUKr0k.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe so also people and still in shock from 16 this is not the same at all.
Exactly. It’s funny how fickle people are. 2016 EVERYBODY thought he had no chance of winning. Even his supporters would say they won’t let him become president and will cheat him out of it. He wins one of the most fluke elections by a couple thousand votes and got dominated in the totals voter count by one of the most unlikeable politicians of all time.. And his wholepresidency people were saying Trump will beat anyone the dems put up :mjlol:. And how he is almost unbeatable lmao

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. It’s funny how fickle people are. 2016 EVERYBODY thought he had no chance of winning. Even his supporters would say they won’t let him become president and will cheat him out of it. He wins one of the most fluke election by a couple thousand votes even though getting dominated in the totals voter count. And his while presidency people were saying Trump will beat anyone the dems put up :mjlol:
Yep I understand why people are cautious but he's made too many mistakes only his fringe supporters aka racist still fukk with him on that level. That's basically those people keeping his approval above 35% no matter what.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
this guy doesn't know what hes talking about. he literally took the same exact polling errors from 2016 and projected them on the states this year like they'll be identically wrong in the same direction. thats statistically impossible

he also assumes that sites like 538 and other pollsters haven't changed their methodology at all since 2016 when they have. most pollsters didn't take education level into account then and they do now.

of course trump can still win, but polling errors aren't going to be identical to the ones in 2016

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
60 Minutes: Trump and Pence looked like trash. Biden looks shakey. Kamala was bad. She needs to talk less. Biden wins because the competition is trash.

60 Minutes is fair :francis:
They are going at everybodys head. This is what it looks like when politicians are forced to answer tough questions :picard:
I agree with everything but the bold...

Biden was fine, just got a few numbers wrong which he does quite often...

He's always been a gaffe machine...

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I agree with everything but the bold...

Biden was fine, just got a few numbers wrong which he does quite often...

He's always been a gaffe machine...
That's fair, but it does seem like his stuttering and rambling has gotten worse.

It could just be that he's going for president and not the funny Mr Steal Your Girl touchy Vice President.